{IDEA} Player Capital + Empire

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Matterom
x4

{IDEA} Player Capital + Empire

Post by Matterom » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 09:36

i was thinking about the player hq and some automation scripts the other day and i thought Why cant there be an auto empire script, a script to auto build your ships and stations, claim sectors, conquer boron Ect.

set up in a way like this

build capital, acts same as phq
it builds a few shipyards/docks/fab loops
shipyards build ships
they do what they are supposed to do (as in fighters patrol, TM,TS,TP's start sector trading/u trading/ M1,2,7 patrol sectors under your control, attak sectors on your command when they clean it out the captial sends a TL to deploy a flag(somthing to symbolize dominance, or a phq)
repeate
My Mods:
Sector Administration: A Tax Mod

Mailo
x3

Post by Mailo » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 09:55

LV tried something like this for X3-Reunion, but as opponents ... used too much processing power as far as I recall. Still something I'd like to see, trying to compete with one or more "players" who also build up their empire.
As a personal service to all who try to keep up with my professional work:
[ external image ]

My script: Shiploot v1.04 ... loot shipwrecks, collect different loot parts and upgrade your ships!
Mein Skript: Schiffswracks looten v1.04 ... Durchsuche Schiffswracks, sammle Lootteile und verbessere Deine Schiffe!

Matterom
x4

Post by Matterom » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 10:02

My Mods:
Sector Administration: A Tax Mod

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”