invert mouse option

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-XAAR-
x3

invert mouse option

Post by -XAAR- » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 20:41

Hello i am a long time fan of the series and sorry if this has been asked before but i just got a new pc and terran conflict and dont wannahave to sift through spoilers.

But bviously my essential question is where can i invert my mousein this new game? its the only way i can accurately shoot anything in the story lines starting M4?

And secondly is there anyway i can be a terran but male not female lol?

Thanks for any help and response guys look forward 2 playing the game if i can get these problems fixed :p
NOTHING IS SIMPLE

-XAAR-
x3

Post by -XAAR- » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 20:53

yet again sorry if this a borring and or annoying post if somebody could answer though would improve my game quality ten fold =)
NOTHING IS SIMPLE

The Nightmare

Post by The Nightmare » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 21:04

i don't think you could change your sex but...
the invert controls can be found when starting the game options or in-game options again
Don't anyone move....or ill fill ya with little yellow bolts of light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amcyqMpO ... o_response

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 21:13

-XAAR- wrote:But bviously my essential question is where can i invert my mousein this new game? its the only way i can accurately shoot anything in the story lines starting M4?
FAQ.
And secondly is there anyway i can be a terran but male not female lol?
Your character is pretty irrelevant ingame. USC Commander is a male character, but you'd need to enable it first.
-XAAR- wrote:yet again sorry if this a borring and or annoying post if somebody could answer though would improve my game quality ten fold =)
Bumping is a good way to get your thread locked.

-XAAR-
x3

Post by -XAAR- » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 21:52

ok thanks but anybody know how i can invert the mouse? the main options menu only has audio and video options and the ingame game controls options only allows you to invert mouse "pitch" and this does not seem tp actually invert the mouse for me :s
NOTHING IS SIMPLE

rsphil

Post by rsphil » Sun, 18. Oct 09, 22:10

-XAAR- wrote:ok thanks but anybody know how i can invert the mouse? the main options menu only has audio and video options and the ingame game controls options only allows you to invert mouse "pitch" and this does not seem tp actually invert the mouse for me :s
That's how you do it works for me. Make sure you save on exit.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”