[Script] Dynamic Product Pricing

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

pangolin_toastb
x3tc

Only Just saw them

Post by pangolin_toastb » Sun, 23. Dec 12, 23:03

No, I only just saw them after I posted.
I'll give them a try.

Many Thanks :)

Snowy161
x3tc

Post by Snowy161 » Sat, 19. Jan 13, 13:27

When I open the station command console it doesn't show a "dynamic price" command or anything like that, but instead gives 2 commands called "ReadText2010-1142" and "ReadText2010-1143". When I choose one of those commands it will say "Unknown Command!" in the station command console.

So I was wondering - how can I change that text? The commands actually do what they're supposed to do, but I'd like to change that text to represent those commands. I don't want to change any functionality from the script, just those descriptions. Instead of having "ReadText2010-1142" I'd want it to say "DynamicPrice closed loop". Where can I change that, which of the files from this script do I have to edit?

Edit #1: I forgot to mention that I'm playing Albion Prelude, Steam version.

Taro8
x3tc

Post by Taro8 » Thu, 20. Jun 13, 15:26

Readtext errors are appear if game cant find relevant files in the "t" folder. My guess is that you installed "t" files in TC folder and not addon one.

BTW: Any chance for no 4shared mirror? I refuse any sites I need to sign up on.

ghostrider
x3tc

Post by ghostrider » Tue, 6. Aug 13, 07:19

Hi,any chance of some working links for this script,they all seem to down :(

Looks like a very handy script btw.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 6. Aug 13, 18:32

JarodCC's links on the previous page still work for me.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 13:16

Using the single factory edition (had to grab the link from elsewhere). Works like a charm in AP :)

qibisa
x3fl

Re: [Script] Dynamic Product Pricing

Post by qibisa » Fri, 28. Apr 23, 21:14

I'm using Complex version on x3 TC X-tended, it does say "unknown command" in orders like mentioned, however it seems to also adjust prices as advertised.

Update:
I DO NOT recommend using this mod.
After I started using it, I got game freezes every few hours of gameplay. Hard freeze with no reaction but without game crash, couldn't call out task manager, had to reboot. Deactivated this mod and these freezes disappeared.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”