Double Shadow: your X3 Mod Manager 0.0.8

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Wizlawz
x3

Double Shadow: your X3 Mod Manager 0.0.8

Post by Wizlawz » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 07:23

ok so i get a error starting program, yes the libraries were kind of auto downloaded with the press of yes button. the funny thing is the dll it is looking for is right there in the same folder next to the black cat icon thing.::: x3mmext.dll so am i suppose to put this somewhere else? i did try to put it in the main X3R directory but no luck.(the x3mmext.dll )

ok so i did like what the topic forum said for mod manager about install to system 32 and got the same error message.

MODS forgive me trolling this, i know he is prob busy;.. but as far as i can tell it is a needed program (from what i understand) in order to put "new" ships in game.(correct me if wrong).
and it is just driving me crazy. :gruebel: :headbang:

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 07:51

This has nothing to do with tech support for the vanilla game, which is what this forum is about. If you have a question about a modding program such as this, you need to ask it in the appropriate thread in the scripting and modding forum. If you don't get an answer there, then PM the author. If neither of those gives you an answer, then you're out of options, I'm afraid.

FWIW, the mod manager, while an extremely useful utility, isn't essential to modding (such as putting ships in game.) You can do so without the mod manager, though it would be a bit messier.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”