[TC] HUB - Gate Realignment Problem

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vaan Dawn
x3ap

HUB - Gate Realignment Problem

Post by Vaan Dawn » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 10:21

Hi,

I have a problem realigning my gates the second time. Some locations work but i would like to realign the third gate to the unknown sectors in Terran space just below Oort Cloud. The HUB is not doing anything after i have selected the gate.

- I have enough e-cells: 20,000
- Realignment is ready
- I have previously managed to realign the 1st gate to Montalaar-Avarice but also only after several attempts

Any ideas why that happens? Could it be because it is Terran Space? Has anyone successfully aligned the gates to two unknown sectors?

Thanks for your help

Vaan

amtct
x3ap

Post by amtct » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 10:25

Terrans have Transorbital Accelarators not gates ,that's why you can't connect your HUB .

Vaan Dawn
x3ap

Post by Vaan Dawn » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 10:33

Damn, thats what i feared.

I wonder if there is a script to generate a gate so i could put it in the sectors and if it would work with the hub. Any idea?

CNiall

Post by CNiall » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 11:26

That's the kind of thing I'd like to see functioning jump beacons implemented for. Trekking through the Terran sectors in anything slower than 200ms^-1 becomes mind-numbingly dull astonishlingly quickly.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Sun, 25. Oct 09, 17:23

Vaan Dawn wrote:I wonder if there is a script to generate a gate so i could put it in the sectors and if it would work with the hub. Any idea?
Questions about scripts belong in the scripts forum.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”