Night hawks (first DID attempt)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hartzaden
x3tc

Night hawks (first DID attempt)

Post by Hartzaden » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 00:27

well we have all heard of NS's exploits. i thought I should throw my hat into the ring.

Rules

Start: unholy traitor

1: C-mod and other scrips will be used (im away form my main comp atm but i will formulate a list)

2: I can only maintain non hostile relations with one race+Teladi

3: All non software ship extensions (jumpdrive, personal telipoters, MARS and Advanced hyperdrive equipment) cant be moved form one ship to another in deep space unless the ship that im moving the systems from is destroyed afterward or at a Shipyard as they posses the systems to uninstalls

4: the advanced hyperdrive P2P jump cannot be used until i git the first hub gate online and the project warpgate cant be used until i git the second Hub gate online or i acquire the goner UFJD(this is do to my chars lack of understanding of JD mechanics)

5: only able to buy ships form the Teladi and the Marauder (they sell to "Privateers" with less hassle)

6: ship repairs must ether be done at a shipyard or by uses of DAD repair drones, any personal spacewalk repairs are limited to 10% of hull until i git the ship to a shipyard.

7: no use of any Cheat, exploit, bug, OTAS noobships(you know the 2 I'm talking about and there ugly as *#$&)

8: until i git a hold of a TM i can only command my personal fighter, 1 TS, 1 TP, and a M5. any others must be sold or scuttled until i can find some berths. each TM will allow me to support 4 Fighters and 2 M5 drones. M6s and bigger are exempt

9: do to the fact that my comp lags like mother when i jump into a system i will allow a 5 second grace period to being killed by collision when exiting a gate(i don't want this to end because my comps being a @$$). but being shot and killed (i think NS bite it this way) is not exempt. this apply to gates only. P2P jumps dont count.

Prologue:

Kenneth D Fisher (acting CO)
2ed covert actions team "Nighthawks"
Mission briefing (eyes only)

Today at 0600 hours earth standard time the nighthawks are to be mobilized to take over a luxury food transport inbound to server the Pontifax Maximus Paranida and other high ranking Split and Paranid officials meeting in split space. Once you acquire the TP you are to load a Mk12 Antimatter warhead (30KT yield) aboard the lead Paranid carrier and detonate it during the meeting. You are to egress out and evade capture if possible. If you manage to evade you are to remain commonwealth space and establish operations to undermine Split/Paranid commerce. Further orders will be given to you in the field.

You are hereby authorized to use any and all means to accomplish your objectives.

if you are captured we will disallow all knowledge of you existence and offer no support

Reaper Actual out

"this is going to be fun 8) "

Lets git going Hawks.

Hartzaden
x3tc

Post by Hartzaden » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 04:34

Operation Fubar

"Where did it all go wrong" i said to myself as i exited the jumpgate in Haticvas Faith. no one shoulda know. we got the TP as planed. we got onto the Pontifixs carrier. then it all whent to hell. James was shot on sight as soon as the doors opened. Silviea was hauled off by one of the crabs. Enminki-whatever was also killed along with 7 other members ov the team.

I had just enough time to start the timer then jump out a hatch. i just had enough luck to fly right into the fighterbay. i had to git out of there. grabing medusa i hit the boost. firing into the fighterbay doors wasent enough. the ship crached through. the ships computer rattled off a list of destroyed components as i drifted powerless. i got her online just as the bomb blew. but some lucky rapter survived and was gunning right towards me. not knowing Split space well i desided to run south. just as i got trough the south gate i hear the proxy alarm and see a few Frag bombs fly over me. spinning around i tore into the M4. it desintigrated. it took me some time but i managed to git one of the 4 M3s down to 24% without killing the poor sob. i turn towards the south gate again and start running again.

not to much later i find myself here. i pull a few KM away from the gate. "seems Quiet" i mumbled "Incoming message" betty rattled off

Kenneth D Fisher (acting CO)
2ed covert actions team "Nighthawks"
Priority one message.

your cover has bin blown and the paranid and split have IDed you. as of this moment th second covert actions team is disbanded.

Im sorry, your on your own
Reaper actual out.

"well thats just lovely" i shouted at betty. moments later i was hit by a salvo of IRE shots. it was the M5. "heh!? that thing has a jumpdrive!? your kidding?" i exclamed as i reduced it to a pile of slag. with that delt with i whent around hurassing traders. you see, ships dont handle being used as a powerd lawn dart to well. and sitting on 88% hull with only a 5 meg bubble seperating you from the void. well you git the picture. my second bail strikes Paydirt. 25s and a few mossies and a MKII drone. a tradeing system extention, Docking Computer, and one of the goner teliporter things. pilfering 2 of the 25s i send it off to the top left of the sector map at a blazing speed of 40mps.

then yet another wave of bountyhunters catchs me as i was preoccupied with some poor terracorp fool. thank goodness for the Missle threat indicaters. 6 fried crabs and one half fryed crab later i find myself scaning the sector for any stations. "a shipyard? here?" now logic dictates you dont put a shipyard in pirat space. let alone on a major crossroads. but thats what the Don did. and damn i had bin hear over a hour and missed it.

sending both my bails there i sell off the Split SF and deside to keep the merc SF that so gratiously offered up its shields. with that taken care of i fix up my medusa only to learn its not a normal M3+. it mounts firestorms, that cant be good for someone. heck il keep her, and i crisson thea Hailstorm. saddly i dident have the space fuel crisson her in the tipical mannor but hay. we got work to do

Total time 00:01:31

assets:
Medusa P "hailstorm"
Mercury SF "Paydirt"

Credits: wish i had some

Hartzaden
x3tc

Post by Hartzaden » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 05:24

Laser towers and complications

well i found a solution to my bounty hunter problem. 3 laser towers some Paranid git parted with. bringing in Paydirt i sat them down 5k away form the south gate. countless body's later problem = salved. now i figured i could use this to rip traders apart. but first i have to run into Teladi space to pick up some extensions. that means a short jog through the split sector to the north. should be a simple hop. as i exit the gate i git a nasty surprise in the form of a IBL stream from the local tiger. well I'M faster and turned around and RSLGed back into haticvas.

I'm going to need to deal with this.

so currently i set about ransacking the sector looking for options.

Assets

Medusa P "Hailstorm" 4 PBEs 5 FBLs 1 PAC
Mercury SF "paydirt" PAC and lastowers

credits: little over a mill

time: 00:02:03

kgkosio
x4

Post by kgkosio » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 05:58

Quick posts!

Good story, especially since this does not appear to be your native language.

Good luck.
Fan of the save game manager by badger
Best Steam DiD death: Fly into a TL repeatatly while repairing it

Hartzaden
x3tc

Post by Hartzaden » Fri, 30. Oct 09, 05:48

damn it.

my gaming rig blue screen of deathed.

will be taking it into the shop to see if the HDD and such is savagable

so saddly i must put this on hold.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”