Asteroid scan question

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

bof111

Asteroid scan question

Post by bof111 » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 19:53

hi all,

I'm testing the asteroid scan mission in the 2.5 patch and i'm getting more and more strange things.
So i would be glad if someone could confirm that there is maybe a problem with this mission.
The problem is that when i scan the last asteroid in the 10 that i must, it just tells me that i fail the mission. (and no i'm not out of time) I get no reward but in the stats it counts me the mission as if i completed it. This was tested with the Hub plot line running, and at Mogul commercial rank.
So if someone have a save that matches the same parameters could this person try to do a asteroid scan mission to tell if something goes wrong.

In fact i tested already all sorts of things but to be sure i would need a test with another save line.

Thanks alot. :)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 27. Oct 09, 20:50

Its a known and general problem with timed asteroid scan missions even well before 2.5. One day it just happens the first time to some people for no known reason (or why some get it and some don't) and then once you have had it once, it happens every time on the scan missions after that. If you ever find out more about it then let me know too please. See: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=256859

bof111

Post by bof111 » Wed, 28. Oct 09, 16:35

huh, thats a known bug then ?
Ok thanks alot then. :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”