Where i can find spacefly?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bucksgen

Where i can find spacefly?

Post by bucksgen » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 07:53

Where?

bucksgen

Post by bucksgen » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 07:59

yeah, i already read them before, but find nothing. so where i can find spaceflies flying around.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 08:05

bucksgen wrote:yeah, i already read them before, but find nothing. so where i can find spaceflies flying around.
There's at least one guide in the first few links that explains exactly how to find them.

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 11:43

I think there more abundant in Reunion than TC, I've yet to see one in 12 game days in TC. :roll:

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 15:07

SIMON POPPLEWELL wrote:I think there more abundant in Reunion than TC, I've yet to see one in 12 game days in TC. :roll:
In my current TC game I haven't seen any. But in prior games I have seen a few and I even got buzzed by a horde of 20-30 Spaceflies in CBSW (entered through the E gate) but I was in a Kestral so I couldn't go after them. If anything Spacefly Eggs are even rarer.

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 17:03

I have seen two spaceflies in all the weeks I have been playing.

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 19:14

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:
SIMON POPPLEWELL wrote:I think there more abundant in Reunion than TC, I've yet to see one in 12 game days in TC. :roll:
In my current TC game I haven't seen any. But in prior games I have seen a few and I even got buzzed by a horde of 20-30 Spaceflies in CBSW (entered through the E gate) but I was in a Kestral so I couldn't go after them. If anything Spacefly Eggs are even rarer.
Makes if very unlikely that anyone would be able to put the spacefly collector to much use. I wonder why there are so few in TC? Used to make quite a bit of profit in Reunion collecting those spaceflys. :)

Targ Collective
x4

Post by Targ Collective » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 19:16

Three letters - UFJ. I understand distant sectors are more densely populated, which makes sense as the Split are driving them to extinction in the X-Universe.

They nest inside asteroids.
Learn to use stickies. Look here for mods for X3TC and here for guides across everything since X2. If you haven't read the Forum Rules do so before we beat you with sticks. Above all have fun.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 19:32

there's plenty of spaceflies in the middle of the unknown sector above getsu fune.

The annoying little bugs keep knocking me out of seta when i'm script testing there :evil:
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Thu, 5. Nov 09, 19:55

Targ Collective wrote:Three letters - UFJ. I understand distant sectors are more densely populated, which makes sense as the Split are driving them to extinction in the X-Universe.

They nest inside asteroids.
That would explain why I don't see any, spend most of my time in core sectors. But would you really find enough to put the collector to good use I wonder.

bucksgen

Post by bucksgen » Fri, 6. Nov 09, 06:24

how to use UFJ

shilhi
x3tc

Post by shilhi » Fri, 6. Nov 09, 06:40

I've come across some. They tend to come out of nowhere randomly.

I was busy checking through my property menu to make sure everything was still intact, and I heard a splat.

Those are spaceflys. The little splats.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Fri, 6. Nov 09, 07:12

bucksgen wrote:how to use UFJ
You need to complete certain plot to have access to it.
Spoiler
Show
Goner plot

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”