(X3 terran conflict) repairing ship,minning,trade roughts.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

morphias44a

(X3 terran conflict) repairing ship,minning,trade roughts.

Post by morphias44a » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 11:19

How do you repair your ship? question 2, what all do ya need to mine astroids? trade rought suggestions? just 2-4 suggestions perhaps. Im in a humble merchant ship now.

:lol: just having fun

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 11:37

For question one, eject and fire at your ship. This activates the repair laser.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 12:54

Q1: As above or dock at a shipyard and pay (through the nose) for it.
Q2: There is a good guide in the stickies that summarises this - but the basic equipment is a ship that can hold XL freight, a gun and an ore collector. If you want to start break up larger (ones that show on the map) asteroids then you will need a Mobile Drill System and a ship to fire it.
Q3: Varies game to game and over time - fairly good bets are Energy cells and foodstuffs. Paranid space is good since Soja beans (their food raw material) can have a massive mark-up (500% or so). Teladi space is good as well. I also found trading in Plankton and Teladianium to be pretty lucrative - that was around the Ceo's Buckzoid area.

M

morphias44a

stickies

Post by morphias44a » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 13:04

the stickies?

Kryten
x4

Post by Kryten » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 13:33

the stickies?
at the top of the page are posts that start with the words announcements and some with the word sticky. Its just a post that has been deemed so useful that it remains at the top of the page, it cuts back on a lot of questions like, "what is a sticky" just kidding :lol:
X2 Vet
X3 Recruit
[ external image ]
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”