[IDEA] Terraformers Return - Lil Mod using Earth Pilot's Xenon Ship Versions

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

zombie-uk

[IDEA] Terraformers Return - Lil Mod using Earth Pilot's Xenon Ship Versions

Post by zombie-uk » Sat, 7. Nov 09, 12:51

Its me again, the annoying Zombie.

This idea I been playing round with needs some feedback.

I always liked EarthPilot's Xenon ships and replacers, but always thought of them as Terraformers or another breed of Xenon, hence I been twiddleing about with this Idea:

So far its still on the drawboard but the idea is a splinter group of Terraformers fom way back, say in the events of XBTF, wandered off into deepspace and steaderly evolved and changed into Earth Pilot's Version of Xenon. But they are still Terraformers in Essence and retain that Title. Im thinking of Overiteing the Enemy Race and changing it to Terraformers..

Suddenly they appear in the Unknown Sector next to Pontifex's Seclution and begin amassing thier armarda and begin Invading the Paranid Empire.

They ofcourse attack any and all other ships, including the Xenon as just too different to identify each other..

Sound Good? Help ofcourse would be appreciated.. I ofcourse need the permission of EarthPilot if he is still about.. hmm PM time methinks...

Spanks and Woo.
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

zombie-uk

Post by zombie-uk » Fri, 13. Nov 09, 00:36

Since observing the forum for the past few months (X3R Scripts and Modding) I decided not to do this as basically, people are non existant here...

Wadda shame.. I never really got off with the whole X3TC craze... the controls are still fiddley...

Basically Project Abandoned.
Nvidia GeForce 9500GT

X3 Reunion i love it.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”