[TC] Advanced Satellites clogging the property owned list.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ninereeds666
x3ap

Advanced Satellites clogging the property owned list.

Post by ninereeds666 » Tue, 17. Nov 09, 02:31

I can't be the only one to see this as a problem. Is there a way to get them out of the ships tap and put them somewhere else? I just want to see where my ships are, and I hate having to wade through pages of nothing but "Advanced Satellite".

Please someone help.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 17. Nov 09, 02:59

Open up your property list, select the Options tab, and about halfway down the page is 'Show Satellites'. Select it to toggle it to 'off' and you're done.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

ninereeds666
x3ap

Post by ninereeds666 » Tue, 17. Nov 09, 03:29

Cheers, that's really helpful!

FattyJ
x3tc

Post by FattyJ » Wed, 18. Nov 09, 16:31

Since 2.5 the property menu is much better and has many new features. There are new ways of sorting and such which make things much easier once your fleet of owned ships starts to grow.

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Wed, 18. Nov 09, 17:18

FattyJ wrote:Since 2.5 the property menu is much better and has many new features. There are new ways of sorting and such which make things much easier once your fleet of owned ships starts to grow.
Word. Now I can actually find a ship of which I don't know where it is. I had given up on that before the patch.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”