[TC] Buy Shadow missile fab?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

yogs
x3tc

Buy Shadow missile fab?

Post by yogs » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 18:36

Hi everyone. I have finished the Aldrin quests and have been scouring the universe to buy a shadow missile factory to add to my complex but I cannot seem to find one. Can this factory be bought by the player and if so, where can I buy it ?

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 18:42

Not sure if it's available, but if it is it will be at the Terran Shipyard in... TUS3? Where all the other factories are...
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

yogs
x3tc

Post by yogs » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 19:02

Hmmm...I must have missed something then. I have not been to Terran Unknown Sector 3 that I know of. I will have to explore that area a bit more to find the jumpgate.

yogs
x3tc

Post by yogs » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 19:15

Ah. I think what I have been calling the Aldrin plot is actually the Terran plot. I have only done the bit to capture #deca and have the sector with the big rock.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 19:23

Ah!
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

jwigeland
x3tc

Post by jwigeland » Wed, 2. Dec 09, 19:43

Bingo. Terran factories are only available at the completion of the Aldrin expansion. =)
Q9550 / 3.4GHz
P5Q Deluxe / 400MHz
4GB HyperX DDR2 / 1066MHz
EVGA GTX 580 Superclock

Blazehack
x3tc

Post by Blazehack » Thu, 3. Dec 09, 00:17

yogs wrote:Ah. I think what I have been calling the Aldrin plot is actually the Terran plot. I have only done the bit to capture #deca and have the sector with the big rock.
You get the terran factories in 2 doses(some general junk like mines/food fabs and the like in the first one) Then you get all the endproduct factories at the end of the chain(missile/weapon factories etc). Note: the alderin plot doesn't give you the congrats screen when its done. It is done when neptune gate is opened

EDIT: The shipyard is in TU1, TU2 will connect to neptune, TU3 Is coneected to xenon sector(thats the actual name of the sector)
Last edited by Blazehack on Thu, 3. Dec 09, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
The life of a pirate.

1 If you see it shoot at it.
2 If it shoots back shoot at it some more
3 ?????
4 Profit

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Thu, 3. Dec 09, 00:21

Blazehack wrote:
yogs wrote:Then you get all the endproduct factories at the end of the chain(missile/weapon factories etc).
Most. Some are missing.
Blazehack wrote:I am pretty sure the shipyard is in TU2, isn't TU3 the sector that is connected to the xenon sector at the end of the chain? and TU4 attached to nueptune
The shipyard is in TUS1.

Blazehack
x3tc

Post by Blazehack » Thu, 3. Dec 09, 00:32

^Yeah noticed it myself at the same time(logged into the game).

Yeah thier is Shadow missile factory in that shipyard when your done(someone else would have to tell you whats missing cuase I never bother making any terran factories at all as the demand for them is all in terran space and most either can't be jumped to or is awash with xenon(TU sectors). I also don't use terran ships for personal use I use Titan, Borea, Cerberus(fighter killer to support the boreas)
The life of a pirate.

1 If you see it shoot at it.
2 If it shoots back shoot at it some more
3 ?????
4 Profit

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”