[TC] Requesting help with raising Yaki relations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lastebil
x3tc

Requesting help with raising Yaki relations

Post by lastebil » Tue, 8. Dec 09, 20:20

I just started playing this game again. I had very good relations with the Yaki. (Max I think). Then I did a mission, with some 3 mill pay, really crappy if you ask me :P. Anyways the mission was to kill a yaki Akuma. After this the Yaki won't give me missions anymore. I've been looking for yaki "kill innocent freighter" missions for hours, but I've yet to see a single one. So, what do I do to gain Yaki favor?

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Tue, 8. Dec 09, 20:51

Kill enemies in Yaki space is an easy one; find an assasination mission nearby and wait until they spawn in Yaki space, then get the easy rep. :lol:
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

jwigeland
x3tc

Post by jwigeland » Tue, 8. Dec 09, 23:00

Fly to the shipyard in senators badlands - they will offer missions from there. You can also poke into Weaver's tempest to see if those stations are still blue (and offering missions). I can't imagine your rep went from hero to zero for one kill, but I could be wrong. If the shipyard is red then do as Emperor suggests.
Q9550 / 3.4GHz
P5Q Deluxe / 400MHz
4GB HyperX DDR2 / 1066MHz
EVGA GTX 580 Superclock

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Pirate station in Savage Spur

Post by Bill Huntington » Tue, 8. Dec 09, 23:05

If the Yaki shipyard does't give you missions, go to Savage Spur. There is usually (or sometimes) a pirate station in the NW that will eventually offer either a hack or a taxi mission to the Yaki. Just do missions for them or other stations around there until it happens.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

wizrd755
x2

Post by wizrd755 » Wed, 9. Dec 09, 00:33

In addition to the above suggestions:

(1) Look for a Yaki ship with the Mission Icon.. If they are blue, you can accept that mission; normally convoy killing. If they are RED, no luck.. They will jump as soon as you comm them. Be careful, these missions can/will affect other race relations...

(2) Go to Yaki Alley (Weavers Tempest and NORTH), Kill Paranid and Pirates. This has worked for me when Yaki are in the North Sectors and I take out the Pitrates/Paranid..

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Wed, 9. Dec 09, 02:45

The shipyard was blue to me, but it never seemed to offer any missions. I checked it lots of times (I'm not just talking 5 times in 10 minutes here) and never saw one. Might have been bad timing, but I'm not convinced. Wanted to be able to buy and even tho it was blue to me, wouldn't offer me the option to trade with the shipyard :(

I eventually took a kill mission from a Yaki in Paranid space. Only lost a few points on Paranid race rep (ran the ships over rather than blowing them up) and then the shipyard and most of the other Yaki stations offered lots of missions :)

Tim
Struggling to find something from the forums - Google it!!! :D

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 9. Dec 09, 03:07

wizrd755 wrote:In addition to the above suggestions:

(1) Look for a Yaki ship with the Mission Icon.. If they are blue, you can accept that mission; normally convoy killing. If they are RED, no luck.. They will jump as soon as you comm them. Be careful, these missions can/will affect other race relations...

(2) Go to Yaki Alley (Weavers Tempest and NORTH), Kill Paranid and Pirates. This has worked for me when Yaki are in the North Sectors and I take out the Pitrates/Paranid..
1)not always the case, if you comm them from the sector menu itll be fine (just dont target em)

2)if youre seeing paranid / pirates in weavers tempest / senator's badlands...then brown stuff is most assuredly hitting the twirly thing and you should not be there :)

ocracokes storm is a good hunting ground for paranid / pirates(hehe, what i did..was made a few stations in ocracoke's storm...and alllll the traders(OTAS, argon, boron, teladi, plutarch, i mean EVERYBODY)came rushing to their deaths, made my rep soar after repeated cleansings of the sector to make it possible. :twisted: since theres a good variety of ship influx, i laid off a race when i went down a rank, and chose a new race to pick on, and this is good money, pickup and sell what they drop :twisted:

Retiredman
x3ap

Post by Retiredman » Wed, 9. Dec 09, 05:03

Wanna raise your standard with the Yaki..

Don't make them enemies in global.

Don't fire a random hammerhead missle at them while traveling thru a sector.

Do a job for them or two.

Gud relations , that is!

lastebil
x3tc

Post by lastebil » Wed, 9. Dec 09, 05:44

About missions: I think if your rep is below that of allowing you to land on their bases, you won't be granted missions from their bases.

I always got missions from their shipyard, until the hmm, incident.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”