Teladianium Ship glitch?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GruntOfAction
x3tc

Teladianium Ship glitch?

Post by GruntOfAction » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 21:13

I'm a bit confused at this. I've been hearing people talking about getting Teladianium on their ship and then selling it at a shipyard and getting way more than you would normally without the Teladianium. Is this true and if so does it work in 2.5?

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 21:19

You get approximately half the average value of any cargo on the ship when you sell it. So it is only worth it for stuff you cannot sell anywhere else. Which is why the trick is used a lot with Nividium.

M

Catra

Re: Teladianium Ship glitch?

Post by Catra » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 21:24

GruntOfAction wrote:I'm a bit confused at this. I've been hearing people talking about getting Teladianium on their ship and then selling it at a shipyard and getting way more than you would normally without the Teladianium. Is this true and if so does it work in 2.5?
<_<.........using teladianium?!....thats...certianly new to me.....all the talk has been about the nividium.....but yes, i suppose with a full cargo hold of teladianium a basic 199k mercury could -possibly- sell for more than that, although i doubt itll beat out nividium :)

GruntOfAction
x3tc

Post by GruntOfAction » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 22:07

maphys wrote:You get approximately half the average value of any cargo on the ship when you sell it. So it is only worth it for stuff you cannot sell anywhere else. Which is why the trick is used a lot with Nividium.

M
Oh. I thought it was Teladianium. Where exactly do you find Nividium at?

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 22:11

GruntOfAction wrote:
maphys wrote:You get approximately half the average value of any cargo on the ship when you sell it. So it is only worth it for stuff you cannot sell anywhere else. Which is why the trick is used a lot with Nividium.

M
Oh. I thought it was Teladianium. Where exactly do you find Nividium at?
easiest and safest place is kingdoms end, check the rocks below the equipment dock, theres usually 7 small asteroids of nividium there.

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Tue, 15. Dec 09, 19:54

It is found all over the place - there are clusters in lots of sectors and whole asteroids of it out there. Best bet is to get a ship with Explorer software to get mapping the sectors near you.
Spoiler
Show
As a start (There are more) Perpetual Sin, Unknown sectors near Menelaus' Oasis or Getsu Fune for asteroids. Kingdom End, Seizewell or Queen's Space for clusters
There is also a long thread about how to maximise your profits from this. But beware - it can make getting credits too easy.

M

jwigeland
x3tc

Post by jwigeland » Tue, 15. Dec 09, 19:58

Agreed. This is totally an "I Win" button. Last time I tried it I had credits for things I couldn't even begin to buy because my rep was too low. LOLZ
Q9550 / 3.4GHz
P5Q Deluxe / 400MHz
4GB HyperX DDR2 / 1066MHz
EVGA GTX 580 Superclock

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”