[AL PLUGIN] Yaki Armada 2 - Beta Build 210 - [2010-07-22]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

fergrim420
x3

Post by fergrim420 » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 16:34

thanks so much for the prompt response xD

Jaga_Telesin
x4

Post by Jaga_Telesin » Thu, 29. Jul 10, 01:34

Downloading, installing.

Thanks SK. :D

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Thu, 29. Jul 10, 18:21

Hi,

I'm having problems downloading this today, the dl stops before it's finished so never downloads the full file.

I've tried several times (with varied amounts, up to 40%, being downloaded before it stops) and on more than one computer.

I've downloaded other stuff, such as Pirate Guild, without issue in the past.

Cheers,

Scoob.

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Thu, 29. Jul 10, 20:07

I'm using a free web-hosting company for my website and files, so the bandwidth and availability aren't always optimal depending on how busy the server is.

I just tried now, and the download was successful.
Last edited by Serial Kicked on Thu, 29. Jul 10, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
X3:TC/AP Pirate Guild 3 - Yaki Armada 2 - Anarkis Defense System

Anarkis Gaming HQ
Independent Game Development
X3 Scripting and Modding Station

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Thu, 29. Jul 10, 20:43

Hi,

Yes, I tried again a little while ago and it appeared to work this time - file size looks good and the archive isn't reporting as broken. Nice.

Cheers,

Scoob.

Infinith

Possible Bug

Post by Infinith » Sun, 1. Aug 10, 21:05

I've found some bugs with the TL with 12 carried ships ("Lost Soul, Supernova..."):

- If attacking the TL while being neutral or friendly, sometimes they dont become enemy until 30-50% of his shield its down.

- If the TL becomes enemy, it doesn't launch any of the 12 carried ships to attack back.

- The only way i've found so it launch the ships its that the TL tripulation surrender and eject from the TL, then the 12 docked ships comes out and rape your sorry M3.

(I managed to teleport and hide inside the structure of the next Gate, they followed me full of rage, and finally i managed to kill them all after 14 reload saves...)

I dont know if its a plugin incompatibility problem or a common bug...

Im using the next plugins/mods:

-[Installed by Addon Manager]:
Advanced Jumpdrive (Cycrow)
AP Libraries
Asteroid fusion
Auto prep ships
Autoscan Smugglers
Cheat Collection Package
Chem String Functions Library
Debris_Utilize_Repair
Dynamic Product Pricing
Factory Complex Constructor
Find Free Ships
Galactic News System
JSON parser Libray
Jump to Me
Marine Trainning Manager
Military Base Response Revamp
Mobile Ship Repairs script
NPC Bailing Addon (This thing makes the Yaki TL surrender, then the fighters come out)
Salvage Command Suite
Salvage Commands and NPCs
Sector Scanner
Ship killed notifications
The Traveling Mechanic
Universal Best Buys/Sells Locator
Universe Explorers
Unlimited Salvage Insurance

-[Fake Patches]:
Comms Ambient - Terran Conflict
Pirate Prowler
Signal Boost for TC v1.4
-[Script Libraries]:
Community Plugin Configuration
Hotkey Manager
Ware Manager

-[Manually Installed]:
ADS
Pirate Guild
Yaki Armada
SCS

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Sun, 1. Aug 10, 21:17

Hi, thanks for the report
If attacking the TL while being neutral or friendly, sometimes they dont become enemy until 30-50% of his shield its down.
Yes i'm aware of that issue, more related to how egosoft handle that than to my plugin in particular. But a work around is possible and will be implemented.
- If the TL becomes enemy, it doesn't launch any of the 12 carried ships to attack back.
Until it's out of beta, YA stays neutral / friendly to the player, he won't respond to attacks from you. The carrier enforce "friendly" settings to its fighters. I'm debugging the "being a yaki pilot" part. The "i'm a police/military player" part will come later.
NPC Bailing Addon
I added a "no capture" flag for NPC Bailing addon on my fighters but i didn't do it for the carriers (it was implement before this addon was able to bail big ships). I'll add it.

Anarkis Gaming HQ

Bany

Post by Bany » Sat, 7. Aug 10, 21:34

Just a stupid question, I can find new EQ dock in Ocracoke's Storm
and no shipyard and station in Senator's Badlands. What could happend there? I got PG3 also could it be some kind of pirates storm, or paranid? Will i find any new shipyard there after some time, as i m trying to check for some times and still no respawn... :)

thx for any input here
regards

muttertron

Post by muttertron » Tue, 31. Aug 10, 21:32

Any chance we could get the armada to prioritize defense of the yaki sectors? Another thing I was thinking about would be the ability for a well liked member of the PG or YA to claim sectors on their behalf. :twisted:

Serial Kicked
x3tc

Post by Serial Kicked » Wed, 1. Sep 10, 08:06

@Bany:

Yeah, the Paranid military sometimes clear the Yaki stations. Your best bet is to wait for the shipyard to respawn and when it's done disable/enable the plugin.

@muttertron:

A defensive grid mechanism (similar to rrf) will be included in both PG and YA soon. It will require my ADS script like all other "advanced" military functions.

Sector takeover will probably follow (as currently discussed in other topics).

Anarkis Gaming HQ

muttertron

Post by muttertron » Wed, 1. Sep 10, 14:31

Much appreciated SK. I don't know if i could play X3 with out ADS, you do awesome work.

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Mon, 22. Nov 10, 19:02

does this work with Improved Races?
- Please check out & vote on my X4:F expansion idea thread

[ external image ]

johnnywas
x3tc

Post by johnnywas » Tue, 22. Feb 11, 11:28

Couple of questions

Are the Motherships all launched at once and or do they spawn over a time period. are they likely to be takem down and do they respawn.
How much difference does a Mothership make. will it tie up a sector, none or several sectors. how many fighters do they carry. I want a medium amount of disruption and additional excitement without changing he nature of the game completely

whats the effect of hostile/friendly/neutral to player. are these hardcoded or does it go up and down like rep. I want to start neutral as in vanilla and work up to trusted ally or better.

whats the effect of hostile/friendly/neutral to pirates. I don't want shooting pirates to effect my rep wth the yaki but I don't wnat to disable the yaki by having them fight pirates when they could bases to refuel

kptkirk

Post by kptkirk » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 20:28

johnnywas wrote:Couple of questions

Are the Motherships all launched at once and or do they spawn over a time period. are they likely to be takem down and do they respawn.
How much difference does a Mothership make. will it tie up a sector, none or several sectors. how many fighters do they carry. I want a medium amount of disruption and additional excitement without changing he nature of the game completely

whats the effect of hostile/friendly/neutral to player. are these hardcoded or does it go up and down like rep. I want to start neutral as in vanilla and work up to trusted ally or better.

whats the effect of hostile/friendly/neutral to pirates. I don't want shooting pirates to effect my rep wth the yaki but I don't wnat to disable the yaki by having them fight pirates when they could bases to refuel

From What i oberved, the moms build overtime, relation to player is a 1 times relation setting to set it to -ve something, null or +ve something ur action will affect the rep from that point onwards. As for the last question, i am not sure about if shooting pirate will affect ur yaki rep.

kptkirk

Post by kptkirk » Fri, 22. Apr 11, 20:29

Hmm i just saw a mothingship named Yaki Veldspar, i sure hope there is also a Yaki Chribba XD

Andre O
x3

Post by Andre O » Sat, 30. Jul 11, 15:47

Is this plugin compatible with the extended Mod? ( XTC 1.2a)

Bany

Post by Bany » Sat, 30. Jul 11, 21:40

dont think so

Andre O
x3

Post by Andre O » Mon, 1. Aug 11, 13:50

I tested it with XTC 1.2a and it seems to work.
I have it running together with pirates guild 3 for a few hours and no problems so far. You just need to have at least one pirate base and
one Yaki Sektor in your Universe.

gute frage!
x3tc

Post by gute frage! » Mon, 24. Oct 11, 21:29

sry, i have a problem. "readtext 8514-100"

after installing it together with pirate gild and stuff, this is what i see in the a.i.-menu: readtext 8514-100

so i press "true" and now somtimes i see a yaki ship named "readtext" flying tru, but ecs dont work. so i cant talk with him.

anyways something is wrong.

xtc v. 3.0 (german)

i hope someone knows whats up!

thanks

Marvelous3175
x3tc

Post by Marvelous3175 » Mon, 24. Oct 11, 21:45

Yaki Armada has no german language file.
Take the english file in the t-folder 8514-L044.xml name it 8514-L049.xml, then open it and change in line 2 <language id="44"> into <language id="49">. Then the readtext errors should be gone, but you have to live with it that the Yaki only use English ;)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”