Alpha Flak

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Apocholypse
x3

Alpha Flak

Post by Apocholypse » Sat, 26. Dec 09, 23:48

Where can I sell these (race), even though races don't have certain weapons on their list, will your traders sell to them or to i have to do it manually?

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Sat, 26. Dec 09, 23:54

You can sell any weapon at the TerraCorp HQ in X2 and X3R (not sure about TC) and most weapons at your local equipentdock in unlimited numbers. If the ED lists the specific weapon then you can sell only a limited number to its full stock (valid for XT, X2, X3R/TC).
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Apocholypse
x3

Post by Apocholypse » Sun, 27. Dec 09, 00:01

Cpt.Jericho wrote:You can sell any weapon at the TerraCorp HQ in X2 and X3R (not sure about TC) and most weapons at your local equipentdock in unlimited numbers. If the ED lists the specific weapon then you can sell only a limited number to its full stock (valid for XT, X2, X3R/TC).
What about your traders (sell ware for best price)?

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Sun, 27. Dec 09, 00:05

Your traders sell only listed wares in EDs and best price is always average. If you have a ED buying the weapon close enough your traders will sell for best price at those.
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Apocholypse
x3

Post by Apocholypse » Sun, 27. Dec 09, 23:18

Cpt.Jericho wrote:Your traders sell only listed wares in EDs and best price is always average. If you have a ED buying the weapon close enough your traders will sell for best price at those.
I thought so, just wanted to check whether the sell unlimited exploit extended to your factory traders..

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”