Kyon/ Kha'ak weapons?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SHiLLySiT

Kyon/ Kha'ak weapons?

Post by SHiLLySiT » Tue, 29. Dec 09, 08:25

So my friend gifted me the x2 and x3:reunion pack on steam for Christmas and i've been EXTREMELY addicted. Anyways, I've actually been browsing these forums a lot for help but I haven't been able to find an answer to one question.

Where do i get kha'ak weapons?

Why you ask? Well one random kha'ak flew past me and i went to shoot it down. Then it suddenly stopped and I was like...huh? Turns out the pilot bailed so I caught my self a kha'ak ship, but it doesn't have any weapons.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Tue, 29. Dec 09, 09:00

I think in X3:R you can only hope to capture a fighter with KYONs. I had only Gamma Kyon drops there from destroyed ships... It has been a while since I played X2 but I would not be surprised if it is the same there.

SHiLLySiT

Post by SHiLLySiT » Tue, 29. Dec 09, 09:12

aww lameeeeeeeee i guess i'll just have it sit at the shipyard till i pick up some.

The Nightmare

Post by The Nightmare » Tue, 29. Dec 09, 09:29

well if don't care for modified tag you could always installed the XTM and get BBS on some stations which may offer Kyons also in the XTM there are pirate ships with Kyons which can drop as well
Don't anyone move....or ill fill ya with little yellow bolts of light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amcyqMpO ... o_response

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”