Where to buy repair laser?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

woodsballer
x3tc

Where to buy repair laser?

Post by woodsballer » Wed, 6. Jan 10, 12:44

I'm sure it has been stated somewhere around here before, but i can't seem to find it. I'm wanting to buy a repair laser to equip to my ship. So where do i go to buy them? I think i recall reading somewhere that it could be bought in Omicron Lyrea. I've checked all the stations i could find there, but no luck.

woodsballer
x3tc

Post by woodsballer » Wed, 6. Jan 10, 22:03

Thanks for the link. That's kinda retarded to say the lasers are able to be equiped, and then no laser exist in the game....lol.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Wed, 6. Jan 10, 22:05

It does exist. It means that, because it can be equipped, you only need to script in them, or a source of them, and you can have repair ships.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Wed, 6. Jan 10, 22:07

woodsballer wrote:Thanks for the link. That's kinda retarded to say the lasers are able to be equiped, and then no laser exist in the game....lol.
It shares a weapon slot with the mining laser and towing laser, so if a ship can mount either of those, the repair laser comes up as well.

Foxed me for a while too. I was really looking forward to having a repair ship.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

paulhamm
x3

Post by paulhamm » Wed, 6. Jan 10, 22:13

Hubert99
x3tc

Post by Hubert99 » Fri, 20. May 11, 09:51

woodsballer wrote:Thanks for the link. That's kinda retarded to say the lasers are able to be equiped, and then no laser exist in the game....lol.
I like when people are blunt. :D
Thereshallbewings

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 20. May 11, 12:52

Old topic dredged up by a spambot (whose post has since been removed) can sink back down.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”