X3:R SOS,SSS and Khaak Sectors Questions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Doom-Slayer

X3:R SOS,SSS and Khaak Sectors Questions

Post by Doom-Slayer » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 03:19

Before anyone complains..yes ive looked and this is for X3 Reunion

1. Ive got the System Override Software but its illegal..where in the world do I get the Software Signature Scrambler? Ive heard people say you get an offer in Pirate bases but ive never seen it once.

2. Khaak sectors...similar thing, Ive seen it offered once, but now I cant find anywhere that offers it. Is it just random or are there designated Stations the offer cycles through?

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 06:59

Both 1 and 2 appear randomly on BBS. For SSS I think you need the bonus pack as well.

Doom-Slayer

Post by Doom-Slayer » Thu, 21. Jan 10, 07:21

Ah okay...Im probably not going to bother though...Im carrying it and I havent been scanned at all...even when I tried to...now that im max Argon Rank it seems im immune to scanning and it seems Khaak carrier ships in Split Fire dont attack me either....not sure if its a bug but it certainly makes scrounging loose items easier.

benbeast

Post by benbeast » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 05:12

I've seen khaak sector adds too but only in story mode can they be found in free mode too. Is there a legal version of the SOS? Oh btw how do u unlock the khaak starting point.

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 8. Feb 11, 05:51

1. No.

2. Best guess, piss off everyone. There's a unlocker for the gamestarts in R over in the X3:R S&M forum.

3. This thread is over a year old.....so necromancy.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”