[X3RN]Plot Problem on Paranid Cristal

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

odinoz
x3tc

[X3RN]Plot Problem on Paranid Cristal

Post by odinoz » Wed, 27. Jan 10, 17:40

Hi at all.. so i have a problem with Paranid Cristal.
Spoiler
Show
I have follow the plot and recovery the xenon crystal from sector 101 an later mira asked for the next step... i have selected Paranid Crystal recovery ... after that nothing!
mira is in Nopileos Memorial place back from south portal and i see her like enemy (red).
so i have open comm with her, but menù told me only other mission for disruptor missile ... so i selected for that mission, but still nothing happen ... mira still stay in that sector and plot's not goes forward...
some one know this problem?
i have tried many times but nothing..
some one can help me? i tried to find some old post... but nothing to do.

thankyou

The Nightmare

Post by The Nightmare » Wed, 27. Jan 10, 18:53

the only reason i can figure out is that she is waiting for you
Spoiler
Show
for the paranid crystal go to Emperor's Mine(west of Paranid Prime) there you have to land at the tradng station

as for the disruptor missile you have to go to Olmekants treaty(ithink thats how its writen i dunno) first
hope this helps
Don't anyone move....or ill fill ya with little yellow bolts of light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amcyqMpO ... o_response

odinoz
x3tc

Post by odinoz » Thu, 28. Jan 10, 12:43

Ok maybe i can post a little history about my problem:
I have started game without patch and i have done 4/5 mission, later i have downloaded new patch and bonus pack. so i have forwarded the story.
and now i am freeze .
i dont know how forward the plot:
Spoiler
Show
on plot story in empire's mines i most find the tempenstine ship that wait me for contact a guy that could help me to contact " almankesenon" for search the paranid's crystal.
so the tempestine still stay in the Nopileos Memorial , i dont have done the mission of Distruptor missile factory. so when finish to get xenon crystal i have chorused the paranid crystal.
Thank you for help

p.s. sorry for bad english.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”