[X3TC]teladi don't want profitsss?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

[X3TC]teladi don't want profitsss?

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 17:08

Hi all,

I just decided to buy me a teladianium forge L in ministry of finance and place it in Trinity sanctum. I have 2 TS ships ready in that sector to start and buy some energy and get the fab running.
This all seems a good plan and all BUT there is not a single Teladi TL ship in the neighbourhood...
I guess I'll have to go back to Trinity sanctum and hire a Paranid one... Now the Nids will get even more 'haha I am better then u are' attitude.
:lol:
Nuke 'em till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark.

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 17:11

Yeah I notice that TL ships are sometimes off and about.

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 17:25

That is a pretty bad area for Pirates - be careful about the losses - it can be expensive around those Sectors - I have set self destruct on three or four stations there in the past few months....

:evil:
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 18:32

mmm then that is a good way for using my 2 busters and my advanced paranid M4 ship. (forgot the name) :lol:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 18:46

Lord_Dakier wrote:Yeah I notice that TL ships are sometimes off and about.
That's because they're probably off delivering a GoD-mandated factory to some sector or another. Wait awhile and they should return.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 19:00

Alternatively, they are WAY off the Ecliptic. I've seen them at about 40 km off in a few cases. Still, wait a bit. They'll show. Most of the time.
-- GD

Elucca
x3tc

Post by Elucca » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 19:03

I still have never seen a TL deliver an NPC factory in TC, nor have I ever seen one leave its station even when I've set M5s to follow them and check up regularly. They did it all the time in Reunion, though. Do they use a jumpdrive now or something?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 19:23

Well, there have been numerous instances of players capturing TL's with factories on board, the most famous of which was probably Nuklear-Slug's capture of a PBG forge. So yeah, they do deliver, and no, I don't think they use jumpdrives, otherwise players couldn't capture them in pirate space.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Thu, 4. Feb 10, 22:21

Busters and an Advanced...? - You are a brave man.
My M7's wouldn't go around that area of space, without Fighter and M6 cover, and maybe a Destroyer for good measure....
Heavens Assertion sends out lots of Pirate ships, they go for ships, stations, maul Captial ships.... Pirate Alley is what it is....
:o

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Fri, 5. Feb 10, 00:02

Yeah Well it is worth a risk (I hope...) The station is starting to make a profit and I have a few ships guarding the place.
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy30 ... n00023.jpg
and a boron m3 on the way when I get it kitted out. So all in all I don't think that it is that bad.
Also the paranids have a major military presence there for the moment.

{Oversize image replaced by a link. Please read and abide by the posting rules for images. - Nanook}

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Fri, 5. Feb 10, 00:32

Go to the right (which is where I currently am parking up ships, to re-supply) and there are almost empty Sectors to the right of Patriarchs Conclusion, one Boron, one Split - only a single station in either. Perfect for exploitation....I just build an Argon Trading Station there - Split and Boron Patrols are very heavy too.... :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”