[MOD-TC]Ship Rebalance Mod:Continued v1.10b (27/6/11): Now Discontinued...

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Koramauf

Post by Koramauf » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 07:38

Well... not many people have probably noticed because most people probably don't use it, but the Heavy Hydra in Albion Prelude with SRM 1.10b is broken.

1. it places you inside/behind the front turrets.

2. Only 2 of the front guns fire, and none of the turrets.

I've uninstalled all other mods just to be sure, SRM is what breaks the H Hydra.

parkel
xr

Post by parkel » Sun, 9. Sep 12, 17:34

I have this strange problem with the SRM Weapon Dealers spawning places.

I have these mods installed:
-Reduced Enemy Missiles
-Stock Exchange
-Universal Banking
-Galaxy Explorer
-Numeric Ranks
-Improved Races v2.0
-XaiCorp Fighter Drones
-SRM: Continued
-SRM Shipyard Pack (not activated)
-SRM Trail Pack
-SRM Weapon Dealers
-A HUD Mod. The name I forgot. :/

I tried these mods out in the custom game just to be sure that they didn't conflict. That they didn't. The weapon dealers were spawning and moving around normally in the custom game.

When I next started a new game, after about 13 hours in, I noticed that I haven't seen any of the weapon dealers at all.

Then when I got to Nathan's Voyage, and with my Galaxy Explorer exploring an unknown sector, this is what I see:

http://i49.tinypic.com/w1s0p4.jpg

and

http://i45.tinypic.com/zj9sb7.jpg

Is there a way to actually make them work normally again? I don't wish to start a new game, however.

I actually wanted to try destroying them with Cycrow's Cheat Script, but didn't for fear that they wouldn't spawn again.

Appreciate the help.

EDIT:
I'm running X3TC 3.2

Edit: removed img-tags. Please note forum rules: Images posted should not exceed 640 x 480 and 100kb in size. X2-Illuminatus

flopsies

Post by flopsies » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 05:58

Since I don't want to click through 403 pages, is there a page with all the ships?

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 09:32

Koramauf wrote:Well... not many people have probably noticed because most people probably don't use it, but the Heavy Hydra in Albion Prelude with SRM 1.10b is broken.

1. it places you inside/behind the front turrets.

2. Only 2 of the front guns fire, and none of the turrets.

I've uninstalled all other mods just to be sure, SRM is what breaks the H Hydra.
That'll be because the SRM is not compatible with Albion Prelude.

Please use the XRM if you want to play Albion Prelude.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 09:38

parkel wrote:I have this strange problem with the SRM Weapon Dealers spawning places.

I have these mods installed:
-Reduced Enemy Missiles
-Stock Exchange
-Universal Banking
-Galaxy Explorer
-Numeric Ranks
-Improved Races v2.0
-XaiCorp Fighter Drones
-SRM: Continued
-SRM Shipyard Pack (not activated)
-SRM Trail Pack
-SRM Weapon Dealers
-A HUD Mod. The name I forgot. :/

I tried these mods out in the custom game just to be sure that they didn't conflict. That they didn't. The weapon dealers were spawning and moving around normally in the custom game.

When I next started a new game, after about 13 hours in, I noticed that I haven't seen any of the weapon dealers at all.

Then when I got to Nathan's Voyage, and with my Galaxy Explorer exploring an unknown sector, this is what I see:

Is there a way to actually make them work normally again? I don't wish to start a new game, however.

I actually wanted to try destroying them with Cycrow's Cheat Script, but didn't for fear that they wouldn't spawn again.

Appreciate the help.

EDIT:
I'm running X3TC 3.2
That is very strange - I have never seen anything like this or had any reports of problems with the Weapons Dealer spawning script in a very long time.

The thing is, the SRM WD script has routines in it to stop them spawning in the same sector.

My guess is that it is another script which is spawning them by mistake.

The only script in your list that creates stations as far as I'm aware is IR2.0, but I've no idea if its that at fault.

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure the SRM is not causing it - of course having all these extra dealers will stop the SRM scripts from doing their thing as they have strict limits on numbers.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 09:39

flopsies wrote:Since I don't want to click through 403 pages, is there a page with all the ships?
There is a link to stats on the first page.

jack775544
x4

Post by jack775544 » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 09:41

I remember IR 2.0 had a problem a while ago creating lots of docks in a sector. Not sure if Jack08 fixed it though.
1940s - Various "computers" are "programmed" using direct wiring and switches. Engineers do this in order to avoid the tabs vs spaces debate.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Thu, 27. Sep 12, 11:11

The fix relys on the weapon dealer stations being class "ST", if they are not class "ST" in SRM then IR will spawn them. Otherwise yes, that was fixed but i cant remember what revision i fixed it in (i forgot to add patch notes for that change)

But on the problem of IR spawning a hundred docks was fixed in 1.07a

@parkel, make sure your running the latest version of IR2.0.
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

flopsies

Post by flopsies » Fri, 28. Sep 12, 01:22

paulwheeler wrote:
flopsies wrote:Since I don't want to click through 403 pages, is there a page with all the ships?
There is a link to stats on the first page.
I meant to to pictures

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon » Mon, 19. Nov 12, 22:58

I have a problem with this mod along CMOD4... M5 fighters have ware class S but every weapon is at least of M class: as a result is impossible to equipe weapons on any M5

EDIT: I opened TLasers.pck in the 15.cat (SRM mod) and I found that all M5 lasers have S size, but it isn't so in the game. I've run X3 Editor, but this doesn't seem to update the correct ware size.
Any hint?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 01:37

When you use X3 Editor, don't open up files in specific .cat's. Instead, "Open from VFS". That will get you the file that the game will use.

In your case, there is probably a TLaser file in a higher .cat being used (or, possibly, a TLaser in a folder on your hard drive). Whatever the case, "Open from VFS" will find the correct file.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 17:13

Yes, you have a TLasers conflict. Something is blocking the game from seeing the CMOD4 TLasers. This will cause you a lot of problems and will break the CMOD. What other mods are you running? You will need to remove the offending mod.

BTW - there is a TLasers in both the SRM and the CMOD4. The CMOD4 should be installed to a higher cat/dat that the SRM so the game sees the CMOD4 TLasers. In your case, you have another TLasers either in another cat/dat or in your local "types" folder.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 17:26

paulwheeler wrote:Yes, you have a TLasers conflict. Something is blocking the game from seeing the CMOD4 TLasers. This will cause you a lot of problems and will break the CMOD. What other mods are you running? You will need to remove the offending mod.

BTW - there is a TLasers in both the SRM and the CMOD4. The CMOD4 should be installed to a higher cat/dat that the SRM so the game sees the CMOD4 TLasers. In your case, you have another TLasers either in another cat/dat or in your local "types" folder.
Thank you. I had a .cat\.dat hidden in a folder from the mobile repair laser mod. Removing them solved the problem

Strike-Météor

Ap

Post by Strike-Météor » Tue, 22. Jan 13, 23:45

told me to install on AP because XRM bennnnnnnnn is good but bof

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 00:15

This is not the XRM thread. This is its precursor, the SRM and it is no longer actively developed - it is not compatible with AP.

Adusad
x3

Post by Adusad » Sat, 17. May 14, 13:28

Hi guys, can anyone help me pls? I installed XRM, which has SRM included. The problem is with Weapons Dealers Plugin (also part of XRM). In my game, I have weapon dealer corporations, their HQ's and ships, but I just cannot trade with them and buy weapons, which I really need :evil: . In XRM topic, some players told me, that I can buy weapons in stations called Weapon dealers.But I just cannot find them and trading with ships is mot possible. I downoaded the plugin from this site and overrited the old files, but I still cant see any Weapon dealer stations. And I had enabled plugin in artifical-life settings.I really dont know, what to do :(

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Tue, 1. Dec 15, 17:51

Has anyone a working download link for the SRM? I'm searching for a certain file which may came with the SRM.

Majochup

Post by Majochup » Sat, 30. Apr 16, 21:45

Hi, has anyone a working download link?

Doomgiver77

Download Link

Post by Doomgiver77 » Thu, 22. Mar 18, 21:17

Hello,

the download links of the mod are down.

Is the mod still somewhere available?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 23. Mar 18, 23:24

I have uploaded all SRM files I could find (main download + addons + additional files) to xdownloads and my mediafire.com account:

XDownloads:

[ external image ] (SRM 1.10b main download)

[ external image ] (All addons zip)

[ external image ] (All addons spk + SRM Jobs with Enhanced Equipment Spawner and alternate SSRP (with docking computer put back to its vanilla ware size), which are only available as zip)

[ external image ] (SRM - Additional files: Changelog, Stats and Screenshots)

Mediafire.com:
(SRM 1.10b main download, all addon packs, single addon packs, additional files)
[ external image ]
Download

I also added the links to the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”