[TC] boron parts falling out

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

fairywhipper

boron parts falling out

Post by fairywhipper » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 01:16

sorry this might not be humourous, but had to share.....
just took a pirate mission from a boron for medical equipment only 5mins, after 3 mins mark the boron asked to hurry.... HE said "you must hurry, my testicales are falling out...".
i might of misheard tenticles. lol :lol:
sorry had to share......

Reimu Hakurei
x3tc

Post by Reimu Hakurei » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 02:16

It would be tentacles yes. :)

Boron are strange, like, an Argon wouldn't say their arms are dropping off; and also a Boron may say 'go drown yourself', no other race would tell you to choke on oxygen...

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 02:18

Reimu Hakurei wrote:It would be tentacles yes. :)

Boron are strange, like, an Argon wouldn't say their arms are dropping off; and also a Boron may say 'go drown yourself', no other race would tell you to choke on oxygen...
Unless you were a Boron. :mrgreen:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

fairywhipper

Post by fairywhipper » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 02:59

im sure i heard what i heard, maybe someone can confirm or deny in future, but at moment, im glad i got the medicak equipment there on time before it dropped off.
as they say, alien anatomy is not to be questioned, if it works for them they must be happy. being human male, i would want people to hurry get me medical treatment if my tenticles were droppppppiiiinnnggggg off.....

Reimu Hakurei
x3tc

Post by Reimu Hakurei » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 03:16

fairywhipper wrote:im sure i heard what i heard, maybe someone can confirm or deny in future, but at moment, im glad i got the medicak equipment there on time before it dropped off.
as they say, alien anatomy is not to be questioned, if it works for them they must be happy. being human male, i would want people to hurry get me medical treatment if my tenticles were droppppppiiiinnnggggg off.....
The Boron do have a very, I suppose 'aquatic' radio static going on when they talk. Adds a lot of SSSSSSSSS to their speech (but not in a Teladi way). Probably the case that he/she/lar does say testicles in the recording, but it obviously wasn't intended. :P

Amusing though, I'll listen out for it.

Zaitsev
x4

Post by Zaitsev » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 08:10

I got that one too, and I could have sworn he/she/it said "testicles". So, until someone proves us wrong... :lol:
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

RyuKazuha
x3tc

Post by RyuKazuha » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 08:30

He says tentacles. Hate to spoil your fun but you certainly misheard.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 11:32

Sorry RyuKazuha, it was you who certainly misheard. See this now ancient thread of mine: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=254184
:roll:

swgoddard
xr

Post by swgoddard » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 19:55

Well guys I have just got the latest issue of 'playbeing' magazine from the newsagent and they are most definately tenticles.
:lol:

Magnu
xr

Post by Magnu » Fri, 19. Feb 10, 20:10

Got the same thing from a Boron pirate. It was definitely ' You must hurry. My testicles are drying out.' It was not 'tentacles' in this case.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”