save game F*CKED!!! (autosave turned off)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

stella
x2

save game F*CKED!!! (autosave turned off)

Post by stella » Fri, 20. Feb 04, 06:24

WARNING - RANT !

Got auto save turned off, thought everything was ok, but NOOOOOOO!!!!

This POS software finds another way 2 bend you over and butt-f*ck you :evil:

I've just lost the best part of 4 hours worth of trading, because (imho), some f*cking w*nker decided to release a game that was more buggy that the entire cast of "Aracnaphobia".

Am I the only one who thinks that what could of been a great game has been ruined because of shite testing? Surely, nobody at EGO(ahem!)SOFT is going to say "Well, it was fine when we tested it. No bugs, no crashes. Honest!

Makes you wonder why you bother.

*Note to message board moderators*
Start up a seperate "moans/bugs" forum. See how many posts you get. I reckon there's a *real* chance it'll be the most hit forum :cry:

veelad
x3tc

very good

Post by veelad » Fri, 20. Feb 04, 08:23

Yes, very good.

Now why dont you say what the problem is, I am guessing its either CTDs or maybe its freezes lockups.

have you checked the CTD sticky at the top of the tech forum?, if so, and you still have problems.

then, machine specs + when, where, patched, UK or US and what are theses probs hitting you.

No one can help if ya dont tell us the problem :wink:
There will be no Boom and Bust under my watch in the economy of my universe ROFLOL

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 20. Feb 04, 08:49

Why wouldn't someone from Egosoft say that, when it's true? As I said in another thread, I've been playing the game since the original US release--probably over a hundred hours all told--and I've had ONE savegame crash. I would call that pretty damned reliable, personally!

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Fri, 20. Feb 04, 19:06

Yes...Maybe a seperate forum for ranters could be implemented...then I could avoid, like the plague, posts like this one.
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

XBTF>XT>X2TT>X3R>X3TC>X3AP>X4F

I lurk alot for the most part now
:thumb_up:

CHAZZ
x3tc

Post by CHAZZ » Fri, 20. Feb 04, 19:13

Haha! Looks like the REAL enemy in this game are the bugs, and not the Khaak! Hm, starts to look more like some adventure game than an space-sim. Indiana Jones, please come here! We need your help! :)

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”