[REQ to MD users] More 'Invasion' Missions

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

EmperorJon
x3tc

[REQ to MD users] More 'Invasion' Missions

Post by EmperorJon » Sat, 27. Feb 10, 12:55

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone out there proficient in the use of the mission director had any free time?

What I was proposing is this. You know the Xenon invasion style missions, 'Defend the trading station etc.' and they all rush from next door through the gate?

How about, next to Pirate/Unknown sectors, the same thing, but for Pirates, with Brigantines and everything coming through, maybe even some stolen Bombers. :o

And, a Kha'ak one, where it just says 'We've recieved intel. that a huge Kha'ak force is preparing their jumpdrives for a focussed jump into our sector, and we need urgent help!'

This'll lead to loads of KM2s etc. appearing, and possibly a Hive Queen, if you're lucky!

The point is, they pay well. :lol:

To be honest.

Anyway, thanks for reading this.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

enenra
x4

Post by enenra » Sat, 27. Feb 10, 13:38

So basically, you're asking for

1. Frequency of Xenon invasions to be heightened

2. New invasion missions with pirates, yaki and kha'ak to be added

correct?

1. Is pretty easy to do. There is one central file which controls which missions appear with which chance.

2. Is much more work and would probably take even an experienced MD-Coder a long time. (Not writing it, but debugging it.)

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sat, 27. Feb 10, 14:11

1. Not neccesarily, I'm fine by those.

2. Definitely. Debugging doesn't matter, I'd quite happily join in! :D
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”