Windows 7, Omicron Lyrae CTD

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

B.Lan
x3tc

Windows 7, Omicron Lyrae CTD

Post by B.Lan » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 22:15

Hi

Win 7 64 bit, Intel Q9550, GTX 280
Game version 2.5 in english, no scripts/mods

As soon as I use the gate from Circle of Labour to Omicron Lyrae I get a "application error" message from Windows 7. Every time. Basically I cannot leave the Terran space this way. I have not completed the terran starter missions yet. I just received my Rapier and wanted to leave the Terran space in it.

Any ideas?

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 22:20

second idea: lack of following directions

B.Lan
x3tc

Post by B.Lan » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 22:20

RyuKazuha wrote:First Idea: Wrong Forum.
wasn't allowed to post in the tech forum. Believe my I would have ;)

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 22:27

B.Lan wrote:
RyuKazuha wrote:First Idea: Wrong Forum.
wasn't allowed to post in the tech forum. Believe my I would have ;)
register your game.

B.Lan
x3tc

Post by B.Lan » Sun, 28. Feb 10, 22:34

Thanks.

Technojerk36
xr

Post by Technojerk36 » Mon, 1. Mar 10, 07:10

What's with the hostility?

Anyways, if you're desperate to get out of Terran Space, complete the Terran plot, buy a JD from Torus. Then send your Rapier to scout out OL and find the gates. Then tell your Rapier to fly through one of the gates. This way you can get out of Terran Space while avoiding OL.
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 1. Mar 10, 07:21

Technojerk36 wrote:What's with the hostility?

Anyways, if you're desperate to get out of Terran Space, complete the Terran plot, buy a JD from Torus. Then send your Rapier to scout out OL and find the gates. Then tell your Rapier to fly through one of the gates. This way you can get out of Terran Space while avoiding OL.
you have to leave terran space to complete the plot :P

B.Lan
x3tc

Post by B.Lan » Mon, 1. Mar 10, 12:12

Yes eventually I'll have to do it that way. I started an Argon patriot and I can fly some meters in OL until it crashes again. Anyway, getting help now in the proper forum, so thanks guys.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 1. Mar 10, 12:58

Moved to the right forum. Please provide the information requested in the sticky thread at the top. :)

Technojerk36
xr

Post by Technojerk36 » Mon, 1. Mar 10, 16:07

Catra wrote:

you have to leave terran space to complete the plot :P

D'oh! :P
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”