Bala Gi final missions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NicoPalazzari
x3tc

Bala Gi final missions

Post by NicoPalazzari » Fri, 5. Mar 10, 20:40

It seems that I will be able to hire a TL ship to carrey the Argon trading station the the shipyard in kingdom end, but will I also be able to hire a ship to transport the headquarters?

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 5. Mar 10, 20:54

Yes, though personally I'd only trust a TL that I own to transport the PHQ.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Sat, 6. Mar 10, 00:08

Yeah, nothing like watching that lowest-bidder hired TL captain fly straight into an asteroid, or the side of a jumpgate, and having that precious, hard earned PHQ go up in a burst of light. :twisted:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Gold Dragon
x3tc

Post by Gold Dragon » Sat, 6. Mar 10, 01:09

Or worse :twisted:
-- GD

pjknibbs
x4

Re: Bala Gi final missions

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 6. Mar 10, 07:56

NicoPalazzari wrote:It seems that I will be able to hire a TL ship to carrey the Argon trading station the the shipyard in kingdom end, but will I also be able to hire a ship to transport the headquarters?
The PHQ will be placed into whatever ship you use to transport the trading station--it's kind of a one-off swap deal. And yes, you CAN use a hired TL for that, but as already pointed out, it's probably a good idea not to.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”