[Solved]Stuck in bala gi :/

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Strancer

[Solved]Stuck in bala gi :/

Post by Strancer » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 00:52

Hi in the mission when i need to dock with the hyperion in a Paranid Shipyard, when i use tractor beam in the yatch and i dock. nothing happens, no nemesis repair, no messages, the yatch doesn't dock, what can i do is a bug? :S i want the hyperion :S

Edit: i tried to dock in Stevio Shipyard and i received a message updating the mission sorry for the post

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 01:41

No need for apologies. But next time try to remember to post what X you play in thread topic. I was almost thinking this was about TC ;)
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Strancer

Post by Strancer » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 15:44

oh yes i forgot it o.O thanks

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 22. Mar 10, 21:22

Adding shipyards to the game via scripts or mods can confuse the mission scripts. And this is one of the main reasons we recommend you ask such questions in the appropriate mod/script thread in the S&M forum for that particular game. This forum is really for questions about the unmodded game.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”