[TC] splitted ot-talk

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Unknown Pwn

Post by Unknown Pwn » Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:06

Chances are, someone already has. And given the articulation of the post, and the results demonstrated by the release, they will continue to go unheard.
Instead of taking the time to fix these no brainer problems, the devs instead spent time screwing with things that worked
That's possibly (disclaimer) because they were too busy congradulating themselves for a job well done. But as you can see....

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

...There isn't a whole lot of intelligent response going on since 2000.

I'm convinced at this point that the designers wish to remain in preschool, in spite of advancing such an amazing concept, to where it ought to be, in terms of performance, from the AI to the UI, and Online persistant PVP.

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:23

Unknown Pwn wrote:Chances are, someone already has. And given the articulation of the post, and the results demonstrated by the release, they will continue to go unheard.
Instead of taking the time to fix these no brainer problems, the devs instead spent time screwing with things that worked
That's possibly (disclaimer) because they were too busy congradulating themselves for a job well done. But as you can see....

removed link, to abide by the Forum Rules {D.S.}

I'm convinced at this point that the designers wish to remain in preschool, in spite of advancing such an amazing concept, to where it ought to be, in terms of performance, from the AI to the UI, and Online persistant PVP.
Forum Rules wrote:9. Discussion of any action taken by the site in relation to a user (i.e. a banning or a warning) is not permitted. This includes discussions about locked topics.
You seem rather determined to dig your own grave.

No one forced you to buy this game.
No one forced you to play this game.
If all you're going to do is bash this game and it's developer then feel free to play something more to to your liking.
Last edited by Deadbeat_Spinn on Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:30, edited 2 times in total.

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:24

You two should start a club.

Unknown Pwn

Post by Unknown Pwn » Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:33

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:
Unknown Pwn wrote:Chances are, someone already has. And given the articulation of the post, and the results demonstrated by the release, they will continue to go unheard.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

Forum Rules wrote:9. Discussion of any action taken by the site in relation to a user (i.e. a banning or a warning) is not permitted. This includes discussions about locked topics.
You seem rather determined to dig your own grave.

No one forced you to buy this game.
No one forced you to play this game.
If all you're going to do is bash this game and it's developer then feel free to play something more to to your liking.
Oh, im sory. I didnt mean for that you to take that personaly. Now we are distracting from the content of the OP, wich in my book, a far bigger sin than posting a link to a thread that's been locked, and being quoted for having done so by some pseudo authority.

Ill just hush and let the rest of the readers correlate the info and try to remain ambivalent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think however, he brings up concise issues that have been grappling with the players for years now. And why is that?

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Thu, 1. Apr 10, 00:52

If you don't like the 'pseudo authority', then you want to take care that you don't cross the lines the Forum Rules here have drawn.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”