[TC] hyperion stuck in shipyard

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thrashie
xr

hyperion stuck in shipyard

Post by Thrashie » Thu, 8. Apr 10, 02:53

after a long fight.. i finally got a hyperion.. dock it into heavens assertion shipyard to repair it a bit

i fly out and BOOM (it didnt fit the door) :shock:

any other places i should avoid docking with this ship? :?
im so glad i actually saved right after the cap while still in space

cattafett
x3tc

Post by cattafett » Thu, 8. Apr 10, 02:59

i find that it will blow up on leaving most internal docks
but if you use the comand move to or dock at instead for leaving the station you should be ok
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Thrashie
xr

Post by Thrashie » Thu, 8. Apr 10, 03:08

ah thanks that saves some trouble.. i loaded the autosave.. and issued the autopilot to move just outside the shipyard.. and it worked :)

didnt even have to go OOS

Merdocharr
x4

Post by Merdocharr » Thu, 8. Apr 10, 08:29

Low-yield sidearms fabs have one badly oriented docking clamp for corvettes. The distance to the part of the station behind it is too short. When using docking computer you might dock fine, but the aft of your ship will be inside the station and blow up when undocking.
Cargo bay now contains... Xenon P

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”