Is there a problem with the Yaki shipyard?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

medieval midget

Is there a problem with the Yaki shipyard?

Post by medieval midget » Mon, 12. Apr 10, 06:55

I've got the most updated version of the game as well as I'm running several Lucike scripts. I don't know why, but i cannot un-dock my Yaki TM after purchase. I can sit in it but I can't take it out of the yard. I don't have this problem with any other shipyard or ship. I can even purchase and un-dock M5s from the same Yaki shipyard.

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Mon, 12. Apr 10, 06:59

Leave the sector and undock it while not in the same sector. Problem solved.
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Wed, 14. Apr 10, 19:26

I'm guessing this is not vanilla X3R, since there is no Yaki shipyard.

If it's a mod you should post in the thread for that mod in the Scripts forum. For X3TC you need to register your game to post in Tech Support.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”