[TC] Goner Plot - Where to get Weed?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

N4N
x3tc

Goner Plot - Where to get Weed?

Post by N4N » Mon, 26. Apr 10, 22:19

Its Funny that I can walk out of my house , walk for 10 minutes and buy weed from stores, but on the whole universe in X3, there are not any......
I need some spaceweed for goner plot, but I visit all stations where they say should be for sale, but they are empty. I also visit the factory that produces Weed, and also empty.
Thos pirates really smoke hard, so what I can do? ITs weird because I used SETA close to factory of Weed and even so, they dont produce any weed at all, and they have energy cells..... :(

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 26. Apr 10, 22:34

weed need Ecells and swamp plant to produce.

the 2 best places (IMO) are in teladi gain (2 bliss places and a dream farm) or spaceweedgrove (2 bliss places and 2 dream farms) all you need to do is import energy (Ecells can be found 2 sectors away from either location, so both are good). they dont take long either, about 18 minutes for both sizes of bliss place and 1 minute for each dream farm. just gotta be quick in grabbing it as usually theres a -huge- list of people coming to buy.

N4N
x3tc

Post by N4N » Mon, 26. Apr 10, 22:50

Catra wrote:weed need Ecells and swamp plant to produce.

the 2 best places (IMO) are in teladi gain (2 bliss places and a dream farm) or spaceweedgrove (2 bliss places and 2 dream farms) all you need to do is import energy (Ecells can be found 2 sectors away from either location, so both are good). they dont take long either, about 18 minutes for both sizes of bliss place and 1 minute for each dream farm. just gotta be quick in grabbing it as usually theres a -huge- list of people coming to buy.
Ok just got it from teladi, thanks mate :wink:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”