[TC] Angry Paranid

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

medieval midget

Angry Paranid

Post by medieval midget » Tue, 27. Apr 10, 18:35

So, I decided, with my current start, that I was going to war with the Paranid. I was hoping to wait until I had a solid industrial base before instigating hostilities. However, I showed up in home of light and an Odysseus was giving terricorp HQ a sound beating. I need that headquarters for my Economy Supply Traders. So, I took the ship down.

Now, I'm on unfriendly terms with the Paranid and I am finding them all over argon space taking out stations left and right. So far, it's been the red light sector and Elena's Fortune. Each with massive Paranid fleets which I had to destroy.

This is awesome to me cause now I have a legitimate reason to go pound on them. However, does this happen usually, I've never seen a race this consistently attack another.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Tue, 27. Apr 10, 23:24

me too, they are doing the same in legends home, with OTAS, ur using MBR?

medieval midget

Post by medieval midget » Tue, 27. Apr 10, 23:28

MBR? I'm afraid I don't know what that is.

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Tue, 27. Apr 10, 23:32

military base revamped, it causes race wars basically

medieval midget

Post by medieval midget » Tue, 27. Apr 10, 23:45

Nope, I'm not running anything like that. The Paranid just seem unbelievably angry.

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Wed, 28. Apr 10, 13:45

Too much religion, not enough space weed is my theory :D

XanII
x4

Post by XanII » Wed, 28. Apr 10, 15:28

Paranid seriously should consider doing space weed. Lighten up a little before they p*ss everyone off so bad that they themeselves 'light up' from IBL fire.
X3:TC Heavy M6 guide : : : Let's pretend you are an addict, lets pretend that you are a X-games player... but i am repeating myself here.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”