[TC] aldrin firewall hacking #efaa

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

guybour

aldrin firewall hacking #efaa

Post by guybour » Sat, 8. May 10, 19:59

I was playing the Aldrin mission when I came upon the terraformer #cafe. We jumped to another sector where the sister ship #efaa is located. I am in the process of breaking the firewall code which is a sudoku puzzle. But after entering the required password which is USCMarteen_earth_plus.omega I get a new request to solve for a 4 digit number and the same sudoku puzzle. Help!!!!

I am stuck at the second firewall. How should I proceed? :?:

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sat, 8. May 10, 20:13

the mission is A New Home though, and does this problem still continue after doing for a second time the code cracking and Sudoku ?
SCUM : They may exceed you in number, but not in value.

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Re: aldrin firewall hacking #efaa

Post by Ulan Dhor » Sat, 8. May 10, 20:35

guybour wrote:But after entering the required password which is USCMarteen_earth_plus.omega I get a new request to solve for a 4 digit number and the same sudoku puzzle. Help!!!!
The required password is much longer. What you wrote is only half of it.

guybour

Post by guybour » Sat, 8. May 10, 21:35

I repeatdly solved the same sudoku only the four digit puzzle is new each time... so I am in some sort of loop or dead end.

Shugreid
x3tc

Post by Shugreid » Sat, 8. May 10, 21:42

I am having the same problem fed up entering password only to end up at the puzzle part again. Same Password USCMarteen_earth_plus.omega What is going on???

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Sat, 8. May 10, 21:47

Shugreid wrote:I am having the same problem fed up entering password only to end up at the puzzle part again. Same Password USCMarteen_earth_plus.omega What is going on???
See my answer above:
The required password is much longer. What you wrote is only half of it.
Read the mission description again.

Shugreid
x3tc

Post by Shugreid » Sat, 8. May 10, 22:01

Yes I read that but the only password given is the one we showed, however I tried the walkthrough one with the same result??

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Sat, 8. May 10, 22:06

Shugreid wrote:Yes I read that but the only password given is the one we showed...
No, it's not.
Spoiler
Show
The mission description tells you to combine two passwords, the #cafe and the #eefa one, into one final password. Check your older messages for the other half.
Otherwise, it's easy to make typos in such a long password.

guybour

Post by guybour » Sat, 8. May 10, 22:24

If the required password is much longer then what is it?

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sat, 8. May 10, 22:43

Combine the red sentences in the messages you received earlier.
if you can't solve it read this :

Spoiler
Show
USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega

guybour

Post by guybour » Sat, 8. May 10, 23:29

StarTroll wrote:Combine the red sentences in the messages you received earlier.
if you can't solve it read this :

Spoiler
Show
USCWintersalpha_omegaUSCMarteen_earth_plus.omega
We are different...

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sun, 9. May 10, 00:05

Well I hope so, I still want to be myself...tjhough I don't see what you mean.

guybour

Post by guybour » Sun, 9. May 10, 00:24

We are sentient, with one degree of separation. We also are not Xenon or so I hope.

Thanks you for the answer :)

I suspect that you helped design or have finished the game at some time in the past?

May you have fun with The Game.

Guy

guybour

Post by guybour » Sun, 9. May 10, 00:44

You are different.. explanation follows

Right now you are not the being you were a moment ago although you live the illusion that you are. As sentient beings we are the sum of billions of cells that are constantly dying or giving birth to other cells all of them are aware of each other and of themself and forming one organism. I am me...

We are eternal although we die. Life or sentience continues at different levels in the rock, in the air, in the soil, in the water and on land of this planet and on other planets. This phenomenon of life from matter is hard to comprehend but a force called love is at its origin. We are one with life. There is no you!

May you live, in peace and happiness. :lol:

StarTroll
x4

Post by StarTroll » Sun, 9. May 10, 01:18

Well finishing the game is like finishing The Game (being life) so it's not possible until death, if can call it an end and not Game Over. And I never took part in designing as far as I remember, or maybe I was made to without awareness.

And who knows, maybe what we are is not certain to be what we think to be, maybe we are just sentients in a phenomenon we are not aware of, but not beings, there would be no you and no either, just being.

This being said I believe that if we keep going on the hows and whats of sentience, we may certainly go crazy...more than we already are so we better stop...or not.

Shugreid
x3tc

Post by Shugreid » Sun, 9. May 10, 04:28

Thankyou It was Bad typing of the full password and a complete miss on joining them, Thanks again, my only problem now is that its got me interested in Suduko....

marveryck

Post by marveryck » Wed, 19. May 10, 12:19

Kant hack the second firewal.... i ve done 1 but ned some help with the second :(

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Wed, 19. May 10, 13:47

guybour wrote:You are different.. explanation follows

Right now you are not the being you were a moment ago although you live the illusion that you are. As sentient beings we are the sum of billions of cells that are constantly dying or giving birth to other cells all of them are aware of each other and of themself and forming one organism. I am me...

We are eternal although we die. Life or sentience continues at different levels in the rock, in the air, in the soil, in the water and on land of this planet and on other planets. This phenomenon of life from matter is hard to comprehend but a force called love is at its origin. We are one with life. There is no you!

May you live, in peace and happiness. :lol:

When you read that in the morning after you wake up its kinda freaky man, but its true.

Mavric, there is a suduku solver hovering around in the man walkthru thread. May help.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

stockigabi
x4

Post by stockigabi » Sun, 28. Aug 11, 23:43

Hi,

I have game version 3.1 and i have tried 2 times (full firewall deal) and it does not accept the full code. Any ide why? no mistype, i even tried swapping the 2 codes.

the way to put in the sodoku drives me crazy!!! i could kill the one who designed this part.

i just lost 4 hours of my life pointless!!!!!

shodoku solver: http://www.sudokuwiki.org/sudoku.htm

Thanks in advance
stockigabi

stockigabi
x4

Post by stockigabi » Tue, 30. Aug 11, 00:03

stockigabi wrote:Hi,

I have game version 3.1 and i have tried 2 times (full firewall deal) and it does not accept the full code. Any ide why? no mistype, i even tried swapping the 2 codes.

the way to put in the sodoku drives me crazy!!! i could kill the one who designed this part.

i just lost 4 hours of my life pointless!!!!!

shodoku solver: http://www.sudokuwiki.org/sudoku.htm

Thanks in advance
stockigabi
Hi again,

today i started the hasle again, and woala it was working at once :D its an X file :D

thx aniway
SG

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”