I now lauch all my hammers at the same time.........

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Sn4kemaster
x4

I now lauch all my hammers at the same time.........

Post by Sn4kemaster » Mon, 10. May 10, 00:37

I am currently flying a Minotaur as my M7M....

When select to fire a x6 missile barrage of hammers, i get 6 separate launches in very quick succession of 8 hammers

but after i select the ''launch all marines'' command...to board a ship, whenever i select missile barrage all my hammer torpedoes launch at exactly the same time ie.....the same x6 launch would result in all 48 hammers being fired at the same time in one huge barrage, i cant seem to get the missile barrage command to fire correctly after that short of buying a new ship and exactly the same thing happens when i repeat the process

has anyone else had this issue????

Bothersome
x3tc

Post by Bothersome » Tue, 11. May 10, 17:21

Yeah, it's been a problem since 2.5. Except there are other things that must also cause the behavior. It did it a lot on my Viper too. And it never could launch marines.
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Sn4kemaster
x4

Post by Sn4kemaster » Wed, 12. May 10, 00:28

i think there is a problem with the ''launch all marines script'' it (in my version) seems to leave a ghost command on the ''missile barrage command'' to....... launch all hammers.... it seems

i am going to down load a new steam version and transfer my saves to that version over the weekend, hopefully a newer installed version should not have the same corruption

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”