[TC] Goner plot bug?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Silfurdreki
x3tc

Goner plot bug?

Post by Silfurdreki » Mon, 10. May 10, 18:00

I recently started the Goner plot, thinking it'd be a nice and calm sequence of missions, as the first ones were cargo deliveries. Oh how wrong I was.

Anyway, I chugged through all the M6's the pirates threw at me, and got back the True Light Seeker, then, as you probably know, one of the elders (can't quite remember his name) is missing! Oh noes!

So after a trawl (or two since I forgot cargo life support the first time) through Maelstrom I get halfway through the unknown sector, and the Goner chirp in telling me that I did well and I got the TLS. I was confused, and checked my assets. True enough there it was, but the mission still went along. Fine, I thought and got through to Gaian Star. Finally, I find the base and the elder jumps out in a space suit, everything is just fine.

Problem is, the suit is destroyed when I try to pick it up. He just dies and nothing happens after. The mission is still at the same status. I've tried several times, with different speeds, and he just explodes every time. I have 90 units worth of cargo space, so it shouldn't be that.

Does anyone know if there's a solution? Or do I have to load an earlier save and do the incredibly difficult and boring trek through these sectors again?

Any help would be appreciated.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Mon, 10. May 10, 18:01

Do you have CLS?

EDIT:

I hate you bonus pack!

CLS - CargoLifeSupport

Not

CLS - Community Logisitics Software
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Mon, 10. May 10, 18:12

Does the ship you're using have an M class cargo bay and enough free space to carry a passenger (6 units of space, IIRC).

Silfurdreki
x3tc

Post by Silfurdreki » Mon, 10. May 10, 18:16

It has 90 units of cargo bay, but not an M cargo bay (it's a rapier). So one needs an M cargo bay to pick up people, then?

Silfurdreki
x3tc

Post by Silfurdreki » Mon, 10. May 10, 19:04

All right, that worked, thanks everyone!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”