[TC] split from docks

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 10. May 10, 20:13

Carlo the Curious wrote:
Catra wrote:(and you ignorantly parrot it)
There's no need for personal comments. Also, check your PMs.
what personal comment? explain yourself.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Mon, 10. May 10, 20:37

what personal comment? explain yourself.
I assume calling someone ignorant is a bit offensive. And I also think I was the one who was parroted.

Explain yourself! :p

Anyway, sure, docks and trading stations can make you money, but at their price? Much more efficient to go for weed or booze.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Catra

Post by Catra » Mon, 10. May 10, 20:45

ive used it before without this sillyness popping up, so i REALLY dont see the issue.

when used in conjunction with said weed and booze, very profitable as now you got your major sellpoint, AND a secondary sellpoint.

IMO the big problem here is everyone is looking at things in a vacuum and isnt looking at what 1 + 1 could equal.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 10. May 10, 22:07

Catra wrote:IMO the big problem here is everyone is looking at things in a vacuum and isnt looking at what 1 + 1 could equal.
1. "everyone", by definition, includes you.
2. Space is almost vacuum.
(Compulsory :P)

I strongly do suggest that you discuss comments made moderator with the moderator via PM (as he did suggest), rather than here.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 10. May 10, 22:44

Public discussion of moderator actions is not permitted.

If you have a question, PM the moderator concerned (or a different one, or a site admin).

[url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=80488][b]Fo[/b]rum [b]Rul[/b]es[/url]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”