[TC] Goner Temple.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Goner Temple.

Post by Bill Huntington » Fri, 14. May 10, 07:45

I just got around to checking the Goner Temple in Elysium. Wow!
Jump Drive, Transporter, Salvage Insurance, and Argon License. And in a central location.

Thank you, Egosoft!
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

EnderIII
x4

Re: Goner Temple.

Post by EnderIII » Fri, 14. May 10, 08:49

Bill Huntington wrote:I just got around to checking the Goner Temple in Elysium. Wow!
Jump Drive, Transporter, Salvage Insurance, and Argon License. And in a central location.

Thank you, Egosoft!
I prefer Terracorp HQ.

Jumpdrive, Transporter, TCS MK3 and Salvage insurance all one sector below a pretty decent shipyard.

Catra

Post by Catra » Fri, 14. May 10, 08:58

EnderIII wrote:
Bill Huntington wrote:I just got around to checking the Goner Temple in Elysium. Wow!

Thank you, Egosoft!
I prefer Terracorp HQ.

Jumpdrive, Transporter, TCS MK3 and Salvage insurance all one sector below a pretty decent shipyard.
you missed the point.
before the goner temple sold squat.

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Fri, 14. May 10, 09:54

EnderIII wrote:

Thank you, Egosoft!
I prefer Terracorp HQ.

Don't forget 2 jumps from a super shipyard.

EnderIII
x4

Post by EnderIII » Fri, 14. May 10, 10:25

Catra wrote:you missed the point.
before the goner temple sold squat.
I know, I was just saying while it is a nice addition and Egosoft should keep it up, I find other sites to be better for me.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Fri, 14. May 10, 10:32

In Reunion ,it was a good place for me to sell Missiles,lasers etc and boost my Goner rep.

May try that again.

Edit...
Thanks Kor'ah.(see next reply)

Now my fire of excitement is dowsed :(
Last edited by TTD on Fri, 14. May 10, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Fri, 14. May 10, 11:00

Don't bother. I just tried it and they won't buy that stuff anymore.

That sector used to be great in X3R for offloading GPPCs after an XI mission. :(
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

imperium3
x3tc

Post by imperium3 » Fri, 14. May 10, 11:44

It's handy because it's near Terran space which is where I get most of my ships from. Transporters are hard to come by.

Baddieus
x4

Post by Baddieus » Fri, 14. May 10, 14:22

It's handy because it's near Terran space which is where I get most of my ships from. Transporters are hard to come by.
Have you ever checked out the Trading station in Heretics End? (Transporters are there)

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Fri, 14. May 10, 19:43

imperium3 wrote:It's handy because it's near Terran space which is where I get most of my ships from. Transporters are hard to come by.
As in Transport Devices? I'm pretty sure that trading station that's located just outside that first Terran style gate (Heretic's End), sells Transporter Devices. Earth space probably does, too (that is, if the ship doesn't blow up because of the lasers that are there).

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 14. May 10, 20:28

Threesixtyci wrote:
imperium3 wrote:It's handy because it's near Terran space which is where I get most of my ships from. Transporters are hard to come by.
As in Transport Devices? I'm pretty sure that trading station that's located just outside that first Terran style gate (Heretic's End), sells Transporter Devices. Earth space probably does, too (that is, if the ship doesn't blow up because of the lasers that are there).
The Argon Trading Station in Heretic's End does indeed sell the Transporter Device, all of my TL's and most of my M7's got their TD's from there (via TS's being the middleman).

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 14. May 10, 20:37

Goner Temple. Plot features. Spoilers. Moved.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”