More Wingman Commands

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rujikin
x3tc

More Wingman Commands

Post by rujikin » Fri, 14. May 10, 19:54

Is there a way for me to hotkey my wingmen to:
  • Return to base
    Attack all enemies
    Protect my Target
If someone has a link as to how the wingmen formations differ would be great :D
Last edited by rujikin on Fri, 14. May 10, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
Using X3 AP + All TC plots enabled

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Fri, 14. May 10, 19:59

Attack enemy, and Defend me is all you get. I remapped them so I don't remember what number key's they were. Also, those bindings only work if you turn on that "wingman to you", option. Which, I think, puts a W by the ship name in your properties, menu.

Another thing you can do is make them a colored wing, and then put one of the ships in one of your two viewer (you can minimize the viewer, the top portion is all you really need of them; but you have to minimize the box at every sector.)... and you can have slightly quicker access to them that way. By putting the mouse pointer over their ship symbol and left clicking the mouse button, then navigating thru the pulldown menus... (it's also the only way I found to be able to activate and select the, dock at my target, command, from the Nav section.)

rujikin
x3tc

Post by rujikin » Fri, 14. May 10, 20:35

I remapped them also, I just use the send home command all the time. I am using 2 TM's to house 6 M3's and captures. I'd like to have them deploy on one button click to attack all enemies, attack the M6, return home.
Using X3 AP + All TC plots enabled

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”