[TC] Help i Think iv Broke the goner plot

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

snowman001
x4

Help i Think iv Broke the goner plot

Post by snowman001 » Tue, 18. May 10, 15:18

ok so il keep this as vague as posible in order not to spoil anything, so im delivering the mines to the pirate base all goes well BOOM station goes up i fly by pick the guy up and jump back to eleysium of light.

when i get there fly to the ozias and nothin happens no blokey in my cargo hold on either of my two ships i used.
Iv searched gain star and he aint there either now unfortunatly iv saved after this has happeded is the plot broke? because i cant find this guy anywere but mission guidence is just asking me to go to the goner ship.
:? :? :?

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Tue, 18. May 10, 15:25

No cargo life support system on your ship? ôÔ
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

snowman001
x4

Post by snowman001 » Tue, 18. May 10, 15:27

Yeah cargo support on both my tiger and heavy centuar thats why i checked both im at a loss

Baddieus
x4

Post by Baddieus » Tue, 18. May 10, 17:24

IIRC ... after you pick-up the guy in the space suit you have to fly him up close to the Ozias so that he can transport over for that mission to end. You will need Cargo-Life support to pick him up, but the Ozias has it's own transporter when your in range. If it didn't end there, try going back to the sector the pirate base was in & returning.

snowman001
x4

Post by snowman001 » Tue, 18. May 10, 19:39

Yeah i flew close but the mission did not end o well back to gain star but thats a big sector and iv cleared it out of pirates twice looking for this dude.

so if iv not picked him up will he EVA to a station or respawn somewhere ?
otherwise i cant complete the plot hmmmmmmmm
:evil:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 18. May 10, 19:42

Moved to spoilers forum where it belongs.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

dillpickle
x3tc

Post by dillpickle » Tue, 18. May 10, 19:52

The way I remember it, is the guy gets on your ship when you deliver the squash mines, just before the station blows up. So he should be on whichever ship you made that delivery with.

snowman001
x4

Post by snowman001 » Tue, 18. May 10, 19:55

which in theory should be my heavy centuar but he ain there this is whats confusing me coz he aint in the station as it went ka boom well im crusing around gaian star now and there aint no blokey here i can see
omg plots in this game are so :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: im gonna stick to empire building

Baddieus
x4

Post by Baddieus » Tue, 18. May 10, 21:37

now that we're in the spoilers ....

You go to pick up the guy fighting your way through the syndicate, then jump back to Elysium and get near the Ozias for him to auto-transport over. Next he sends you to destroy the base, but intercepts you on return to Gaian Star and says wait, there's a better plan. This missions you for some Weed & Squash Mines, then comm the station & get scanned to land. After landing, wait a few moments and the guy will board your ship and inform you it's time to go (I think he's delivering the payload and setting the timer while you wait). Next you either get in transporter range of the Ozias, or dock at the Temple, and they guy gets off .... mission end Congratulations!!

Whatever ship you delivered the Weed & Mines in is where your guy is.

But it's been a while since I've run through this mission ...

snowman001
x4

Post by snowman001 » Tue, 18. May 10, 21:48

ok iv bit the bullet iv been searching all over and cant find him, so iv reverted to an earlier save and replayed the mission and thats exactly what happened i delivered the mines he got in jumped back no prob
But for the life of me i could not find him first time round :(

anyways thanks for the replies :D

IV now got 150,000 teladianium to deliver :o

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”