crashes with battles involving hyperion

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

motorbit

crashes with battles involving hyperion

Post by motorbit » Tue, 25. May 10, 18:43

hi, im having a problem with X³TC.

since i own a hyperion (from the poisoned paranid plot) the game will crash reproducable in combats - as soon as the REAR TURRETS attempt to fire.

aside of this, x³tc never crashed before (exept when i tasked out during warp transit) ever.

faithfully

mb

ps:

1: i know this is the wrong forum. sadly, i cant post in technical support - only users with special previleges may do.

2: i totaly dont know if there are threads related to this issue already - forum search is fubar.

3: i spare us my dx diag here. my drivers are fine.

4: i play vanilla.

Ozkar
x3tc

Post by Ozkar » Tue, 25. May 10, 18:55

You only need to register your game to post in tech-support.

Might try to start a new game, and if that doesnt work, reinstall.
Give me a mamba or give me death!

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Tue, 25. May 10, 19:22

1. As Ozkar said, just register your game.

2. Yes, the forum search is very picky, try using this instead: Linky.

3. If you do post in Tech Support, a DXDiag report isn't required but advised, your drivers may be fine but there could be other issues.

4. No comment. :wink:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 25. May 10, 19:28

If you need tech support, you must put your game registration code in your forum profile. That's all you need to do and then you can post in the Tech Support forum. And you do need to post a dxdiag report there in order to get help.

And as this is the wrong forum for getting tech help, I'm locking this thread. Feel free to start a new thread in Tech Support once you register your game.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”