[TC] yaki

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

volcan
x4

yaki

Post by volcan » Wed, 26. May 10, 21:02

hi all.how do you get friendly with the yaki ? i would like to get the hoshi as my personal trading ship

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Wed, 26. May 10, 21:06

Kill enemies of the Yaki in their sectors.

BTW why would you use an M1 as a trading ship?

Catra

Post by Catra » Wed, 26. May 10, 21:09

they also have fighters flying about in random sectors that give you attack convoy missions.

frickenmoron
x4

Post by frickenmoron » Wed, 26. May 10, 22:00

1.) Get on their good side so the shipyard in Senators badlands offers you missions. Help Yaki Fighters do convoy attacks or kill Khaak in their sectors
2.) Do missions for the Shipyard. Station build missions are best, since they offer you more opportunities for gaining rep. DO NOT TAKE ANY KILL MISSIONS. For some reasons kill missions will always have yaki targets -> you lose rep.
3.) When Stations in Weavers Tempest turn blue you're good to go. Apologize to all Yaki ships that are still red.

EnderIII
x4

Post by EnderIII » Wed, 26. May 10, 23:18

There are a few game starts that are not kill on sight with the Yaki.

Humble Merchant is one.

The Terran start is shoot on sight with the Yaki and hard to fix.

I always buddy up with the Yaki because they have to coolest ships :P

sleepy_head
x3tc

Post by sleepy_head » Wed, 26. May 10, 23:28

My Yaki rep was quite bad, so I couldn't do any missions from their stations. So I took some assassination missions from Empire's Edge. Save the game before you take them. Then keep reloading until the target that you are supposed to kill is spawned at Ocracoke's Storm. Do a couple of those, killing all pirates, will usually get you neutral enough with them to allow you to start doing mission from their own stations.

volcan
x4

thanks

Post by volcan » Thu, 27. May 10, 00:34

i will try to get friendly with them.

foszae
x4

Post by foszae » Thu, 27. May 10, 09:05

well, i started a scenario as Terran Defender, but took a long time to navigate around to Yaki space. i'd see the occasional blue Yaki in my tour, but never took a job from them. i haven't really beaten up on pirates in general, just sticking to kill Kha'ak and Xenon. so after mapping the east, south and west edges, i reached the Yaki sectors. everything was blue, the shipyard would sell me everything they had. i couldn't dock at the IBL forge yet though.

i jumped back to the sectors occasionally, and would find a single Yaki who was red to me, so i'd apologize. after my fourth jump, i found a Shuri in Weaver's Tempest who fired a missile at me, but after i apologized to him, he turned blue. then, permission granted, i docked at the IBL forge before the missile hit. and that's pretty much all it took. never even took a single mission from them. five long-range apologies for shots i never took...

i'm starting to build a new complex over there, devoted to their needs, and then eventually as my main complex on the west side.

volcan
x4

thanks

Post by volcan » Fri, 28. May 10, 16:51

foszae wrote:well, i started a scenario as Terran Defender, but took a long time to navigate around to Yaki space. i'd see the occasional blue Yaki in my tour, but never took a job from them. i haven't really beaten up on pirates in general, just sticking to kill Kha'ak and Xenon. so after mapping the east, south and west edges, i reached the Yaki sectors. everything was blue, the shipyard would sell me everything they had. i couldn't dock at the IBL forge yet though.

i jumped back to the sectors occasionally, and would find a single Yaki who was red to me, so i'd apologize. after my fourth jump, i found a Shuri in Weaver's Tempest who fired a missile at me, but after i apologized to him, he turned blue. then, permission granted, i docked at the IBL forge before the missile hit. and that's pretty much all it took. never even took a single mission from them. five long-range apologies for shots i never took..

i'm starting to build a new complex over there, devoted to their needs, and then eventually as my main complex on the west side.
i will try that

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”