[TC] Yaki Standing

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hitman xXx

Yaki Standing

Post by Hitman xXx » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 00:09

How do u get standing with Yaki. I cap some of there ships and now there staion trun from red to normal color. But I cannot dock, and they are very hostile still. Like to not worry about em attacking my ships or staions. Any ideas. No cheats.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 00:23

look around for yaki ships offering destroy convoy missions(can be in any sector, not just their own).

wait for a paranid assault group to pass through one of their sectors and kill em.

froger
x4

Post by froger » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 00:25

look for ship that are yaki and do their missions if you get a high fight rank you will often get paid a few million per ship killed :)

mordtech
x3tc

Post by mordtech » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 03:59

mine was very high and just been ruined by the HQ plot.. i'm not best pleased my best source of IBL's has been removed... tutty tut.
split alive!

Hitman xXx

Post by Hitman xXx » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 05:08

I cannot do any missions for them, I see there ships in sector with mission but when I get in rang to talk they jump out. so missiions are out. any other way beside kill ships in there sectors?

Msmith993

Post by Msmith993 » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 06:49

Yeah I have the same problem with the yaki ships jumping out of the sector when I get close. I thought they were getting blown up. :D

Kryten
x4

Post by Kryten » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 06:57

When I need to fix yaki rep I just max my paranid and kill some of their ships in yaki sectors, build paranid back up, rinse and repeat. Once I can dock at their stations I take on as many build station missions as I can, the more stations they have the more missions you can get.

If there's a pirate station in their sectors you can sometimes get kill missions which will find you killing a pirate in their sector, if its decent sized ship, say an m6 then this can also be a quick way of raising their rep without ruining others too much.

The last time I done the HQ plot my rep was so high with them that it didn't effect it except for one lonely M2 ship that just wouldn't forgive me :o
X2 Vet
X3 Recruit
[ external image ]
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Dycor
x3tc

Post by Dycor » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 07:38

Killing the Kha'ak ships in the Yaki sectors, no rep lost with the other races. If the station is blue, but does not let you dock, 6-8 Kha'ak clusters should open up the bays. They see you as a hero for taking on the Kha'ak, but don't mention it, They weep their pants or whatever they have just by hearing the word Kha'ak.

yann_leei
x3tc

Post by yann_leei » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 09:19

can be kind of hard to find khaak in yaki sectors though, especially since their defenses can get sort of beefy by weaver's & even senator's. you can usually find some commonwealth m5 or transport. popping a paranid recon pegasus only drops your paranid rep maybe 5%, but is enough to get some of the yaki to turn blue.

now, those yaki ships you find in commonwealth sectors shouldn't jump out as soon as you enter the sector, and you can take their missions. usually those involve destroying trade convoys though, so your rep with other races may suffer. or you can go back to ocracoke's and pop some more commonwealth ships.

eventually you'll be given access to their stations, at which point you can start doing taxi/transport/build/etc missions that don't annoy any other factions. once their stations let you dock, the yaki ships should pretty much all be blue to you. every now and then there'll be some capital ship that's still red though, but you can comm and apologize to even though you've never fired on them before

alternatively, blow up pirate bases until you get one to spawn in a yaki sector. i had one near the south exit of ocracoke's in a previous game, made arming my yaki shipyard purchases a bit less painful too

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 09:58

Look for hacking offers,then do station build missions.

Or,if you do a lot of station build missions for pirates,you might get lucky with the Yaki.
That's the way I did it first time round.

Neillmcm
x3tc

Post by Neillmcm » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 10:36

mordtech wrote:mine was very high and just been ruined by the HQ plot.. i'm not best pleased my best source of IBL's has been removed... tutty tut.
I'm before the PHQ plot but I have quite a few of my own complexes in Yaki space. What's the danger to these instalations if I lose rep in the PHQ plot, could they be attacked?
I would be a pain in the heck if I had to defend at the same time as building rep.

mordtech
x3tc

Post by mordtech » Sat, 26. Jun 10, 11:05

@above.. kryten said his yaki rep was so high the mission barely effected him.. so best to max out your rep with them before starting the mission eh. i nearly got away with it.. but i can no longer dock at stations + alot of yaki ships are red/attack me.............. o well, those two paranid M7's i just spotted are marked for death :D
split alive!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”