Goner..?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dycor
x3tc

Goner..?

Post by Dycor » Mon, 28. Jun 10, 09:28

Goners, Can We really trust them..?

Are they hiding behind a curtain of "Self-Rightousness" belief to justify their behavior and clandestine activities..?

I place an order for 500 Units of "Salvage Insurance" (I was dry), got charged for it and all I got was 160 Units, and they didn't even actknowledge their mistake.

So,I decide it is War!!! and I'm going to cap one of their ships (HC-Proto). I call in a Cobra and order My Springy to dock at the Pirate Base in the sector and set out to cap the ship.

Guess what..? Everything turned red. Only the Solar Station and Argon Ships stayed blue. In the end, I couldn't cap any of their ships, and the Pirate Base also turn red.

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz93 ... 68-1-1.jpg

I try to order my ship out, but it was not responding, they had overun the ships software.

So, I decide, I'm going on a clear sector rampage, nothing happens, their ships and station are indestructible. Then, I say to myself, "What did I get into now"..?

A moment later, I remembered, that I did get to buy some insurance before I attacked them, and as I claimed my insurance, I told them I'll see you later.

Everything turned normal again and they don't remember a thing. Now, I can not trust them anymore, Would you..? I'm buying my insurance somewhere else, the next time around.

X3Gimp

Post by X3Gimp » Mon, 28. Jun 10, 23:38

The Goners want to do one thing:

Spread the word of Earth and The Truth of The Argon History.
Spoiler
Show

The Argon Goverment has been covering up that they descended from Earth and the Terrans.
X3 Gimp.
Leader of the Argon War Service (AWS).
Working on weapon mods.

Lethal_Sting
x3tc

Post by Lethal_Sting » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 00:33

Goner Heavy Centaur Prototype?

Isn't that an oxymoron :lol:

"We come to bring peace"

Then again....

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
Command those who conquer others.

piranhai aka Dragonslayer
xr

Post by piranhai aka Dragonslayer » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 02:50

another mystery since x-tension is the unknown flying object which seems to be linked to the goner.

Berserkenstein
x3tc

Post by Berserkenstein » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 04:07

piranhai aka Dragonslayer wrote:another mystery since x-tension is the unknown flying object which seems to be linked to the goner.
Yeah I noticed that when I tried to blast a UFO outta the sky and the goners nearby turned red and I lost rep, gotta admit I wasn't expecting that! :doh:
:goner: :goner: :goner:
I'll see you on the other side!

Dycor
x3tc

Post by Dycor » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 04:37

I got to bring this up, What will happen to the Argon ships that, attack and destroy the Pirate Base in the sector.?

Is it really, Argon Military Personal flying those Argon Ships or just an other elaborate cover-up orchestraded by the Goners..?

If ,I can't destroy their ships or station, maybe a few HyGen Atomic Bombs can do it, The structures will stay, but all living thing will just disappear.

I have to do something soon, I was planning on putting a EQ Dock in the sector.

:gruebel: Now, Where can I get those HGAB at..?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 29. Jun 10, 21:59

Question....

If you can't destroy the Goner stations,then why are we asked to protect one of the goner stations?

:?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 30. Jun 10, 00:25

To answer that, I'd have to post a long-winded explanation in spoiler tags, and then make sure that responses to it are also spoilered. So I suggest you ask that in the Spoilers Forum, since the answer is plot related.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 30. Jun 10, 00:45

Have you ever worked near a construction/demolition site? Listening banging noise all day long from whatever they do? Particularly, after a wild night? :shock:

It does not feel nice, even if you would know that the walls around you can take the beating forever. Being basically librarians, the Goner cannot deal with all the annoying threats by themselves, and then they apparently accept volunteer help, despite that being less pasifistic route than their ideal. :goner:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”