Energy Bolt chaingun Ammo

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Bishop149
x3

Energy Bolt chaingun Ammo

Post by Bishop149 » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 13:37

So due to a bugged station placement mission (I placed the station slap bang on top of the marker using Num5, but mission didn't complete) I have been left with a EBCG ammo forge.

I have set all the resources prices high so NPCs are dilvering and I have set the price on the ammo low (but still makes quite a profit actually!)

Question is: Will the NPC's buy?
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 16:21

That bug has happened to me, it occurs due to the buoy being destroyed by dropping the station right on top of it ;p In my case it respawned a new nav buoy across the sector. Towing the station within 50 or km gave me mission completion.

But the answer to your question is yes. Alternatively, you could invest in some EBC guns as they are damn awesome :)

philip_hughes
x3tc

Post by philip_hughes » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 16:41

Seconded. EBC's are good either as main guns on a Hyp, letting the other turrets have all the energy or alternately with a huge supply, getting the turrets fitted with them, allowing you to have all the energy. Either way works well.
Split now give me death? Nah. Just give me your ship.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”