[TC] tormented teladi

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

echoir
x3tc

tormented teladi

Post by echoir » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 18:12

with the start tormented teladi, is there any concevable way to raise the required 2.5m in only 12 hours?
Death to self is the only place to start.....

MadMan983
x3tc

Post by MadMan983 » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 18:28

cap and sell blastclaws and blastclaw prototypes, 3 mill each if you fix the hull with the repair laser
When ever people agree with me i always feel i must be wrong.

echoir
x3tc

Post by echoir » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 18:32

this start gives you 1mg sheild, 2 impulse ray imetters, and a small fighter.

frickenmoron
x4

Post by frickenmoron » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 18:39

Legit: Station defense missions are your best bet, maybe you can cap a superior m5 or even a m4.

Cheating: You start five sectors away from a derelict ship that can be sold for more than the amount of money required for this mission.

echoir
x3tc

Post by echoir » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 19:02

where do i find this ship?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 21:00

You started a hard start to give yourself a challenge. Why spoil it by doing it the easy way? If you want to use that ship, find it for yourself. 12 hours game time is a long time if you don't abuse SETA. :wink:

Besides, there are many ways to get those credits within the time limit. I've done it a few times and never failed yet. :)
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Kitty
x3tc

Re: tormented teladi

Post by Kitty » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 22:43

echoir wrote:with the start tormented teladi, is there any concevable way to raise the required 2.5m in only 12 hours?
Yes.

garv222

Post by garv222 » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 22:54

Well... I only did the tormented Teladi to unlock the Poisoned Paranid start, because I wanted access to the overtuned hyperion. The quickest way to raise the cash is to find abandoned ships in space. There are some m3+ ships that are abandoned which are worth a considerable amount of cash. 3-4 mil each if I remember correctly. I can't remember the coordinates to them off the top of my head. A quick google for abandoned ships and terran conflict should get you your answers soon though.
Duke's Buccaneers... I hate you so much... I am sooo demolishing your HQ when our business is finished....

echoir
x3tc

Post by echoir » Sat, 3. Jul 10, 00:46

thanks all

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Sat, 3. Jul 10, 01:00

It's not as easy as the poisoned paranid start but it shouldn't be too difficult. Missions with 100,000Cr or more for the reward are either available right at the start or with a very low trade rank and once you get a jumpdrive most of them are possible even in a relatively slow TS/TP.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

Betheball
x3ap

Post by Betheball » Mon, 16. Aug 10, 01:19

Well, just did this one with about 5 min to spare, all done in a Discover Hauler - best ship I could cap until the last few hours when it was better to sell to make up the money. I mainly did missions to get my rep up, then sold what was offered to buy and of course sold capped ships.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”