[TC] OP Final Fury vs v2.7.1 - Interesting Event

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wizrd755
x2

OP Final Fury vs v2.7.1 - Interesting Event

Post by wizrd755 » Wed, 14. Jul 10, 20:23

Just started the OFF in v2.7.1 Vanilla.

Found Jesen and his buddies in SPG, Had to wait until they were back in Omicron.. Talked to Jesen, (I'm a Militant, 68%) went to BHS, did the battle.. Had a Q, 3 P, 1 PX and about 10 L/LX and 20 M and N. What's interesting is that Jesen got killed.

I kept waiting for him to tell me to go to M148, but the MD never updated. I went back to Omicron, and Jesen and his buddies were coming back from CoL and I had to do the FIRST OFF mission again..

All is well now and OFF is progressing. Has any one else had to do a "re-do" of Mission 1 for OFF ?? Thanks..//D//

Edit:
Sorry "GOSNELL" if you didn't pick up on the issue.. Probably becasue I used a lot of abbreviations of sector names and such;

MANGAR - I completed the Terran missions first, and the Military Outpost (one near the N Gate) was Blue after I delivered the "stuff" and all other stations were RED. However, once I started OFF, it went Red and all the other stations and ships went BLUE..
Last edited by wizrd755 on Fri, 16. Jul 10, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

Gosnell
x4

Post by Gosnell » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 14:13

Am could you try typing in a less rushed way its hard to understand exactly,also no never had that prob.

mordtech
x3tc

Post by mordtech » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 14:22

i understood that perfectly well... don't understand 'am could you try' though.. :wink:
split alive!

Infekted
x3tc

Post by Infekted » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 14:36

I agree with Mordtech.. ;p

I haven't had anything like that happen during OFF mission 1, although I have not started a new game since 2.6

mangar
xr

Post by mangar » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 19:40

I am about to start one here on a new game with 2.7.1 + bonus pack.

I let you know what happens to me.
Oh the fun of restarting x3tc all over again!

"Never confuse education with intelligence." - unknown

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 20:14

I'm grinding my way up to Captain now.

2.7.1 + bonus pack and didn't have anything like that.

mangar
xr

Post by mangar » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 20:30

just got to BHS and fighting.

Note bug: always had argon 148 military station red after completing the intro to FF. Noticed that the past three times I always jumped to BHS, this time I am following the mission, "follow me back to BHS"- exterminator.

If the argon military base clears to blue I will reload and see if jumping to BHS causes that problem for me the past 3 games played over 8 months or the 2.7.1 update fixed it.

Also seeing if I have to do the mission twice as the post before?

mangar
xr

Post by mangar » Thu, 15. Jul 10, 21:01

That was so lame!!!!!!

pre mission Magnate 4%, Master Chief 78%

1. Followed jesen by flying to BHS, he did not get killed, did not have to repeat mission.

2. the past three times I had to always fight 2 K's, 4 P or LX's, and about 2 dozen fighters. This time I had 1 LX, and about 12 fighters, THATS IT ?!?!?! Also I had no voice on jesens to go to the Base.

3. Got to Argon m148, sector is blue except that one military station is red (4 game now), I guess I will have to Blow it up to get it to respwn in blue.

*** was told, fire a bunch of missles, transport to another ship an stay in sector, WHILE you make that ship who fire the misslew jump to another sector. Do this all before the missles hit the station. When the station blows up, takes about 5 hrs game time for it to respawn blue again.

any way that is my take on the sector starting the FF mission start.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”