Keyboard controls not working

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MeesterElTaco

Keyboard controls not working

Post by MeesterElTaco » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 22:32

Hello, a friend of mine recently loaned me his copy of X3:TC. I've installed it and patched it up to the latest versions, but when I go to play the game, I can't skip through any of the movies, and when the movies end, I can't use any of the keys on the keyboard. The mouse works fine, but none of the keyboard commands work at all. I don't have a joystick, and my keyboard is just a basic plug and play. I tried to do a clean install, but it doesn't work.

I know this should go in the technical support forums, but I don't have the CD key.

What could the problem be here?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 21. Jul 10, 22:41

Sorry, but tech support questions do belong in the Tech Support Forum. And you do need a valid registration code to do post there. I hope your friend isn't also playing TC while he 'loaned' you the disk, because that would be piracy and would get you both banned. With that said, this thread gets locked. If you want tech support, I suggest you contact your friend and get him to help you.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”