Teladi Supply Albatross + Teladhi Shipyard + Retard captain = ........

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Quilbo

Teladi Supply Albatross + Teladhi Shipyard + Retard captain = ........

Post by Quilbo » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 14:40

'Nuff said.

The captain of the Teladi Albatross is a total retard. I hired him, sent him to the Teladi Shipyard, when he undocks he ALWAYS blow up, because he doesn't move straight, but he keeps turning left and right when undocking

This is ridiculous.

Any help? I NEED that Teladanium Foundry, and i DONT want to spend money to buy a TL.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 14:41

go out of system, theres no collision avoidance.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 18:06

Albatross always have horrible times leaving stations, because they're insanely tall.

Cith
x3tc

Post by Cith » Sat, 24. Jul 10, 19:23

I guess everyone has to learn that the hard way ;). If you have to do tasks that involve big ships and smaller collidables, you better be OOS. Anything from mining with a warehouse to docking on a shipyard should be watched from a distance. I even avoid going into sectors where I have too many UT's operating at the same time.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he'll eat yours.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sun, 25. Jul 10, 03:34

Do you need it in the same sector? If so, you might be able to give the undock order and then the drop station order. On the other hand, you might try cheating to capture the TL, dropping the station, and then destroying the TL. Use it as target practice, or crash it into a planet by remote.

DaveyP
x3tc

Re: Teladi Supply Albatross + Teladhi Shipyard + Retard captain = ........

Post by DaveyP » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 10:13

Quilbo wrote:'Nuff said.

The captain of the Teladi Albatross is a total retard. I hired him, sent him to the Teladi Shipyard, when he undocks he ALWAYS blow up, because he doesn't move straight, but he keeps turning left and right when undocking

This is ridiculous.

Any help? I NEED that Teladanium Foundry, and i DONT want to spend money to buy a TL.
That's nothing. I've hired him, sent him to a UKS and capped his ship about 10 times and he still hasn't cottoned on.

I hate to think what his insurance premium must be :twisted:

testpilot_bg
x3tc

Post by testpilot_bg » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 10:33

If the shipyard is in Seizwell, there is a giant asteroid infront of the docking port. Blow it away with a rocket or mobile drilling system.
Egosoft, please, remove that asteroid away from the shipyard in the next patch!!!

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Mon, 26. Jul 10, 10:59

Blow it away and it'll just respawn in a little bit... why do we have a tractor beam now? MOVE the darn thing out of the way :lol:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 01:16

Of course, you need to put a mine on it first. You can't move asteroids by themselves.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”