X2 The threat XENON M2 Vs TELADI M2

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

XENON M2 OR TELADI M2?

Poll ended at Fri, 24. Dec 10, 11:37

TELADI
33%
XENON
67%

Total votes: 12

Vortexz
x4

X2 The threat XENON M2 Vs TELADI M2

Post by Vortexz » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 12:37

Heyy. Which M2 is better? I don't care if you say XENON M2 is cheating, they made it flyable, so you should be able to fly it!
I like the XENON's cockpit, you can see most of the battfield and your ship, all the other M2s cockpits are pretty rubbish. But i like the Phoenix's way you can like fly over the top of swarms of ships and annialate? them from All sides! Which is the best one?
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 20:05

As always in these threads, it boils down to personal preferences. You most likely won't get a definitive answer either way. :P

And by the way, you can have a Xenon K without 'cheating' if you get your combat rank up high enough. Do a search on 'Xenon Taxi Missions' if you don't know about them already. :wink:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Jerald
x4

Post by Jerald » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 20:10

:? There are xenon Taxi Missions?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 27. Jul 10, 20:20

In X2 and X3 Reunion. Not in TC.

Example.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Wed, 28. Jul 10, 00:09

Really? awsome. All the threads i've looked through say that the Xenon K is cheating. :D

I like the xenon because you feel like your awsome because you don't really see the xenon much. And the Teladi just looks awsome. I realllllly don't know what to choose.
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”